1

Sehun is staring at a boy who wear jersey and playing soccer with elementary students.

The boy giggle as he skillfully kick the ball and he jump happily when he made a goal and the game continue until one of the kids kick the ball to Sehun's direction and accidentally dirtied the male's coat.

Sehun keep his poker face when the little boy run to him.

"I'm sorry..." The little boy slightly boy, his body shaking a little when Sehun keep staring at the boy which scaring the little boy.

"Taejoon-ah!" The deer-eyed boy run to the boy with worried expression.

"Lu- luhan hyung..."

"I'm sorry but can we have the ball back?" Luhan asked politely but the taller just keep silent.

Luhan roll his eyes as he took the ball and handed it to Taejoon.

"Taejoon-ah, go back and play with the other first, okay?"  Luhan smile as he ruffle Taejoon's hair.

"Okay, hyung and i'm sorry again, hyung." Taejoon bow to Sehun once again before running back to his friends and play soccer without Luhan.

"You heard Taejoon apologizing but why you stay silent all the time and glaring at him instead? Do you know that was rude?" Luhan crossed his arm on his chest.

Sehun stay silent and turn his gaze to Luhan which irritated Luhan more.

"Hey mister, i'm talking to you!" Luhan waved his hand infront of Sehun's face.

"Perfect." Sehun mumble as he took his phone from his pocket.

"What?" Is he crazy?

"It's him." Sehun talk on the phone and hang up. 5 seconds later a tall man, taller than Sehun come to the view and Sehun left without a word.

The man bow to Luhan. "Good evening, my name is Park Chanyeol and that's my boss Oh Sehun."

"Ah, good evening. I'm Luhan." Luhan bow at Chanyeol.

His employee is more polite than him...

Luhan mentally curse the man named Oh Sehun.

"Luhan-ssi, can we talk for a while? I mean my boss wants to talk with you in a private place. If you don't mind of course."

"What does he want ?" Luhan tilt his head in confusion.

"I believe you should hear it from him not me."

After a moment of thinking, Luhan finally nodded his head.

"I need to take my bag first."

"Okay, i'll wait you here."

Luhan nodded his head and run back to the field.

"Hyung, where are you going??" Taejoon ask.

"Hyung needs to go, okay? Let's play again next time." Luhan ruffle Taejoon's hair as his other hand slung his backpack.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

Luhan smile and run back to the spot where Chanyeol wait for him.

"Okay, i'm ready."

Chanyeol smile. "This way."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT??"

Sehun frown, not liking the loud voice from the boy infront of him.

"Luhan-ssi-" Chanyeol stop when Sehun raise his hand.