13.5

Seunghyun smile satisfiedly as he saw how messy and horrible Luhan is. He walks closer to Luhan and ripped off the tape on the smaller's mouth.

"What do you want?" Luhan said coldly.

Seunghyun just chuckle as he bend down. "I just want to make the two of you, hmmm, what to say? Suffer, maybe?"

Luhan widen his eyes as he stared at Seunghyun. "If you want to, just make me suffer! Don't involve Sehun into this matter!"

Seunghyun stood up and laugh devily. "Did you just throw yourself just to protect Sehun?"

Seunghyun laugh again like a crazy before he lean closer to Luhan and strangling the smaller's neck with his own hand.

"Pathetic! Sehun doesn't even love you!"

"N-no. H-he loves m-me!"

Seunghyun's strangle got tighten as his face filled with anger.

"I'm the one who love you Luhan! All this time and you still can't look at me?!"

Luhan is relief when Seunghyun let go off him but then Seunghyun's hand landed on his cheeks.

Seunghyun slaps Luhan, making a cut on the smaller's lips.

"Why?! Why does everybode just see him?! I'm the one who worked harder yet i'm still invisible to everyone!!"

Seunghyun started to beat Luhan and the smaller couldn't do anything because he was tied on a chair.

The older continuosly punch and kick the smaller's body for 5 minutes then he stop.

Luhan try to catch his breathing, try his best to endure the pain.

"You know what?" Seunghyun grab Luhan's hair tightly. "Maybe i just need to kill him." Seunghyun let go off Luhan's hair harshly that Luhan's head hit the floor and left the room.

Luhan just try to open his eyes but it was hard. His eyes felt so heavy and the pain doesn't help him at all.

Slowly, his eyes closed. But before he fainted, he used his last energy to call out his name.

"S-sehun..."

Hey hoooooo, i'm back! Anybody miss me?? :D
Sorry if it's short, but it's better then nothing, right?? ;);)
Valentine's coming guys!! \(^0^)/

Soooo, see you on chap 14 :*:*:*