4

Luhan slowly open his eyes and adjust his eyes to the brightness of the room. The strong smell of medicine creeping in his nose.

Luhan slowly look around ignoring the sore feeling on his neck to see someone coming into his room.

Sehun can't believe his eyes when he saw Luhan awake. He quickly walk and stand beside Luhan's bed.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Sehun said as he press the bell to call the nurse.

"I- it hurts." Luhan whispered weakly and not so long after that, a nurse come.

"How can i help you?" The nurse asked politely.

"Can you please call the doctor?" Sehun asked politely which the nurse replied with a nod and left the room to call the doctor.

"S- sehun."

"Yes? Do you need something?"

Luhan shook his head weakly. "My h- head. It h-hurts."

"Sshhh, the doctor will come, okay? Just endure it a little." Sehun gently stroke Luhan's head.

After he said that, a doctor came followed by the nurse who came earlier.. "Sehun-ah, i heard he's awake?"

"Junmyeon-hyung. He said that his head hurt."

Kim Junmyeon is Sehun's cousin, the older brother of Kim Jongin.

"Let me check on him."

Junmyeon then put his stethoscope and begin to check on Luhan.

"Is it hurt here?" Junmyeon touch Luhan's head and the deer nodded.

"It's okay. It's common because his head bruise. It'll get better after a few days." Junmyeon said and Sehun just nodded.

"Thanks hyung."

"No problem. So it's him?"

"Huh?" Sehun tilt his head in confusion.

"Aish, this kid. He's your boyfriend, right?"

"Oh? Oh! Yeah he is."

Junmyeon just shook his head in disbelief. "Let him rest and if there isn't anything dangerous then he can go home tomorrow morning."

"Thank you hyung."

Junmyeon smile and left but stop before he could open the door.

"Hey, this weekend, gathering at my house? Bring him if he feel better, okay?"

Sehun lift his thumbs up before Junmyeon left the room amd when they left alone, Sehun walk back to Luhan's bed to see that the deer is actually crying.

"Hey, what is it? Is there anything hurt?" Sehun asked worriedly.

Luhan shook his head but still crying.

"Why are you crying then?" Sehun caressing Luhan's soft hair.

When Luhan just stare blankly at Sehun, the taller sigh.

"Don't cry and rest, okay?" Sehun said and wipe the tears on Luhan's face.

"Can you stay?" Luhan whisper softly.

Sehun smile and nodded. "I'll be here when you wake up."

Luhan smile weakly and slowly close his eyes, fell asleep.

Sehun doesn't know why but he slowly lean closer and place a warmth kiss on Luhan's forehead.

"Good night, Luhan."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun and Jongin are cousin. A close one. They never fight and always support each other. They even know each other secret.