Lessons

"So do you really like her?"
"Yes Aphmau! That's why I'm asking you for help!"
"Ok first lesson, DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE YOUR SELF AROUND HER!" She slaps me in the face, not hard enough that it would leave a mark, but hard enough it would hurt.
"OW! What was that for?!"
"Ha! Self confidence!" She puts her hands on her hips.
"Because that will help a lot." I said in my sarcastic tone.
"Get yourself together solder!" She slapped me again.
"Ok you NEED to STOP watching war movies!"
"Never! Haha!"
(Ok guys I'm on the bus and I SWEAR I just saw a alpaca with deer horns thru the window of a house! I'M GOING EVEN MORE CRAZY THEN NORMAL!! GAHHHH! Ok back to the story.)
"Lesson number 2! If she asks you a question don't doge it, ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!"
"Ok, ok!"
"And now lesson number 3. Younk!" She grabs my mask.
"Hey! Give that back!"
"Nope! I'll give it back to you but on the date-."
"WAIT! WHAT?! YOU SET ME AND KAWAII~CHAN UP ON A DATE!"
"Yes, and your not allowed to have this on it!"
"Fine, anything for her."
"Awwwww! Wait you heard me I thought I was whispering?!"
"You where, but we are the only two in this house Zane! So it's quiet!"
"Oh! Haha right." I rubbed the back of my neck, just a little embarrassed.
"So your going on the date tomorrow, so we need to go to your house and pack a bag for it!" She grabbed me hand and dragged me down the street to my house. "Ok go get a backpack!"
"Ok." I ran upstairs and grabbed a black backpack.
"Ok, so here is a list of things you need." She handed me a piece of paper, and I read off the list.
"Clothes I need to where, t-shirt, and jeans that I can stretch in, clean breath, and a Pinky Cake figure for Kawaii~Chan. Wait Kawaii~Chan's favorite 'My Little Horse' is Pinky Cake?!"
"Yep! Same as you!"
"Huh." I smiled.