Moving

When I got home Kawaii~Chan and I agreed that she would move in the next day, I would help. The next morning I woke up, and for once didn't want to destroy the world. I got up, put some clothes on, and went over to the girls house. When I knocked on the door Kawaii~Chan answered with a bright smile, I gave a little smile back.
"Zane~Kuhn."
"Yes Kawaii~Chan?"
"Um..." She pulled my mask down, and leaned her head up to my ear, "I like you freckles." I kissed her and we started walking up to my room, I kept my mask down.
"So what do you want me to pack?" I said, as she pulled out two suitcases. Both where pink, one had 'My Little Horsey' on it, the other had a cat on it.
"K-Kawaii~Chan will pack her clothes!" She blushed nervously, I just smirked.
"Ok." I started taking her stuff and putting it in the cat suitcase. When we had all her stuff we moved it to my house.
"Kawaii~Chan I have a little gift for you."
"Ok!" We walked up to my room, I showed her a pink and black dresser. "Kawaii~Chan loves it Zane~Kun!"
"I thought you would, now you can put all your clothes in there."
"Ok!" She ran off and started unpacking her things.
Then I got a text from Garroth, 'Mommys coming!'

~To Be Continued~