0.1

guanlin -

these last few days i've been feeling very weird towards my best friend, yoo seonho. i don't really know why but some of my other friends even noticed. even daehwi and dongho hyung, they all have been saying that i'm acting really weird towards seonho, such as avoiding him and always looking away every time he looks at me. to be honest, i am doing that for a reason.

that reason is well, unknown.

yes. i, myself don't even know why but i do know for one, the reason that i'm acting weird and avoiding him is not that i hate him or that we're fighting. it's something else. my head has been spinning all night, thinking of a reason why. why am i feeling this way towards my friend? i don't hate him, i'm not angry with him even though he sometimes gets on my nerves but i'll never avoid him like this.

"guanlin! sweetie!" my mom suddenly called me from downstairs

"yes, mom? what is it?" i shouted back, not to be rude but i'm really not in the mood to leave my comfy bed and deal with the world right now.

"seonho's here!" oh shi- i mean oh no "he wants to go play basketball with you!" okay, whatever guanlin. you need to man up and face your unexplainable feelings.

"okay, mom i'll be right down!"

i went downstairs and saw my mom standing alone at the doorway, with seonho nowhere to be seen, did he leave?

"where is he?" i asked.

"well, he left-" oh thank god  "-early, he can't keep the others waiting but he told you to go straight to the court" ugh, why are you doing this to me seonho?

"i'll get going then mom" i smiled sweetly at her but knowing that i would have to face seonho at the court makes my heart race fast.

----

i arrived at the court. where i see seonho, woojin hyung, jihoon hyung, samuel, jonghyun hyung, and daniel hyung. they're playing a 3 on 3 game, all of them seemed very competitive; passing the ball here and there, making shots and even dunking it in the basket.

it's not that i feel out of place, it's just that there's so many people.

"hey guys!" i waved around so that they notice me

"hey guanlin!" they waved back and i jogged to them but as i was getting closer, they immediately took off running leaving me alone with seonho "bye guanlin!"

"why did they leave? i just got here!" i complained to seonho, he just kept panting and drinking from his water bottle. "i told them to go play somewhere else"

"huh what? why?" now i'm really confused.

"because i want to talk to you hyung" he wasn't facing me so that probably means he's angry at me.

"alone and face to face" seonho picked up a ball and began to dribble it.

"um okay what do you wanna talk about?" i replied, pretending not to know about me avoiding him these few days.

he's facing the basket now, aiming to get a shot. he throws the ball and it got in perfectly, no matter how far he was to it. i wasn't exactly surprised, he is the captain of the basketball team.

"why are you avoiding me?"

gulp

----

this was supposed to be in texting format but i suck at those. enjoy this very weird and unedited chapter, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes!

also this was supposed to be a jeongcheol fanfic oops