0.4

seonho —

i'm so tired. well, thank god guanlin wasn't angry at me or anything, i seriously thought he was because of the things i did to him the past few weeks.

that time when i tripped over hyunbin hyung's leg at the cafeteria and accidentally poured soda all over guanlin, yikes.

also when i was playing basketball and didn't see him, i also accidentally threw the ball at his face. which resulted in a really bad nosebleed. it was partially not my fault because that kid is literally as tall as the basket pole, so...

turns out he was only ignoring me because he was stressed about school, huh, i thought he was smart.

"seonho! come downstairs, your phone is fixed!"

i came down stairs to get my phone from my mom. last week i dropped it while bicycling around and my friggin neighbour, minki hyung, ran over it with his car.

thank god the damage wasn't that bad, which surprised me because it was ran over with a CAR.

i ran back upstairs "thanks mom!"

i turned it on and i saw a bunch of messages from my friends and a couple of missed calls from guanlin, upon opening samuel's messages i remembered something.

i forgot to tell everyone that my phone was broken and had to be fixed, so of course my message box was filled with spams and concern.

samueldeservesbetter
yo

samueldeservesbetter
sEONHO U HAVENT BEEN ONLINE FOR A YEAR PLZ ANSWER

samueldeservesbetter
IM WORRIED

samueldeservesbetter
EW I CANT BELIEVE I SAID DAT

me
awh someones worrying abt me

me
too bad i dont care

me
and i was only gone for a week and 1 day dimwit

samueldeservesbetter
jahshahhaha weherr have u been

me
my phone was broken and i to get it fixed i forgot to tell u

me
plz tell everyone else that im not ignoring them kk

samueldeservesbetter
tell em yourself lazy ass

me
how dare u

i quit the messaging app to call guanlin because i was bored and why not?

not even 3 rings and he picked up the phone.

"wow that was fast" i laughed.

"ahah yeah, i was surprised" he sounded really nervous, i wonder why.

"so what's up? why did you call?" i literally had no reason to call him, eheh.

"nothin' just wanted to call you ya' know? like how are you and stuff blablabla" why did i call him again?

"owh, i thought you needed something, haha"

"i don't know it's been a while since we talked, i mean before we made up. it's nice to hear your voice" i'm getting really sleepy, like really.

"um, seonho"

"yeah..?" yep, i'm definitely slurring my words now

"uh, i-i know this is a little weird but-"

"uhuh yeah con-continue i'm listening-" boop nope i'm not, just fell asleep after i said that

guanlin —

"i think i like y-you"

----

funfact i was also very sleepy while writing this so please excuse grammatical errors and mispelling ok?