Discontinued? OF COURSE NOT! X3

So someone PMed me asking if I was discontinuing my Undertale books.

NO.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK.

IF I DO, EACH ONE OF YOU CAN PUNCH ME.

My preferred device for writing is my laptop. Without it I have less motivation to write. Don't know why...

And my dog chewed my charging cord so...

That's why it's been so long.

BUT FRET NOT GUBBLERS

FOR I, THE TRASHTASTIC (totally a word) MUGELBBUB HAS GOTTEN A NEW CHARGER IN THE MAIL AS OF LIKE, FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

Basically you should expect new chapters from both TSWU (The Soul Within Us) and Shadowtale.

That's why I've been saying so much by the way, because I use my kindle to draw, it's my preferred device (that I own at least) for that.

Not only will there be new updates, but there will be new OCs as well!

Both my own (which I have a lot of)

And not (most of the people who competed in the Art contest submitted an OC)

I'm so excited, my ideas for these books are so flipping complicated I confuse myself trying to patch up loopholes and make things at least somewhere close to logical.

I'll be making an OC book somewhere in the future. :)

Oh god…

Why do I always do this?

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT AND SWEET BUT IT'S LONG AND ALL OVER THE FREAKING PLACE.

-sighs-

See ya soon Gubblers!

~ Bub =)