Chpt. 1

Yuri's P.O.V.

     My eyes opened slowly before realizing I couldn't move my legs and my chest feeling heavy. my body was unable to move like I was being held down by some force. I looked around quietly since my legs and waist where being held down, and I noticed it was still three in the morning after looking at my clock. It was still pretty dark outside to. I managed to get my hands free from this sudden force. I grabbed my glasses carefully making sure not to drop them on the floor, I placed them on making it a little more clear to see but it was still blurry because I had just woken up from a deep sleep.Suddenly I hear a small groan coming from the strange force that is on top of my fragile body and I start to realize that this was not a barrier holding me down but a rather tall person that is wrapped against my waist while managing to pin and hold my legs down with theirs. My instincts told me that the one lying on top of my weak body was no other than Viktor himself. I'm not surprised by this anymore, I was used to it anyways because Viktor would always crawl in my bed before we left for practice the next day. To be honest I didn't mind it's just a little childish of him to do this to me. I placed one hand across my forehead as my thoughts started to sink in 'He is warm' and ' Was he here sleeping next to me for long?' I sighed and turned on a lamp that was placed above the nightstand. "Viktor, it's about time that you wake up." I whispered in his ear softly. He tightens his grip around my waist and digs his head into my chest. "What are you doing V-Viktor?" My words stuttered as my face once pale now is red from his sudden movements. My body sat up but before I could move my legs Viktor pushed me back down. His hands moved towards mine which in this situation where quite sweaty after being pushed into this. His fingers quietly intertwined with mine. "Where you just trying to escape?" He gave off a small and suspicious grin. "Viktor I think it's time you slept in your own bed for once." My mind was all over the place, I was a mess. "Well I want to make sure Yuri is sleeping well before his practice today, we can't have you exhausted all the time you know." He smiled sitting up. "You know what will happen if that happens again." He sighed quietly. "Can you just stop already, I can sleep by myself." I tried to keep a straight face but after taking a glance at Viktor I couldn't help myself "I'm sorry, remember I need my space. Please just sleep in your own bed from now on." I feel like a proud parent now which is oddly strange. I never thought I would ever have to say this. "Oh! Yuri! I forgot to do something!" Viktor looked at me as he got closer. He lightly kissed my forehead "Good morning Yuri!" I looked at him, my face turning into a light shade of red. My hands touched my forehead feeling the mark Viktor had kissed. "W-what are you doing all a sudden...?!" His eyes looked and studied my facial expression. "It's for good luck, I learned it a few weeks ago from Chris!" He smiled lightly. "And plus I couldn't help myself, I wanted to see your expression." He laughed softly. My expression turned from flustered into a small grin, I couldn't help myself from laughing with him.

To be continued!!!!! Dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yaoi on ice, smut is coming)