Chapter.4 continued

"Yuri shouldn't you say 'I love you' back to the person that just confessed to you, especially the fact that the person In fact is me?" I smirked and gazed at Yuri.
"Well you shouldn't rush me. I'm still unsteady about this whole thing between you and me." Yuri's gaze averted towards the ground.
"I won't rush my little piggy. My Yuri just needs to start getting comfortable with living with his lover."
"Don't say that." Yuri exclaimed. A small chuckle escaped from my lips. "What? You don't like it when I call you piggy or is it my lover?" I hugged him from behind and started to nibble on the lobe of his ear which turned a bright red.
"Viktor, what are you trying to do?!" Yuri looked as helpless as he always is.
"I'm trying to show my Yuri my affection, your to sweet I can't help but have another bite of you." I tightened my grip on Yuri and then kissed his neck leaving a small red mark. Yuri shivered.
"V-Viktor? Is this ok, I mean everyone has to be awake by now." He looked into my eyes as I blushed. "W-well let's go somewhere else, like a h-hotel." From Yuri's face I could feel myself to loose my grip and my palms start to sweat. I burry my face in the crease of Yuri's neck and sigh. "Is that alright? And if you want we can stop over by the park or amusement park." Yuri smiled.
"Your starting to blush now, getting nervous?" He asked curiously. I shook my head and fell onto to bed pulling Yuri down on top of my body. I placed his hands on my chest and hugged him. He started shaking. "Now try to say it with me." He looked away and sighed. "I love you." Yuri said before I could speak.  I smiled. "My Yuri did it!" I hugged him tightly. "I'm so proud!" He tried pulling away but I kept holding on. My hands pulled away. "I'm overreacting. Anyways I should head towards my room." My eyes shut then my lips escaping a small sigh. Until my ears heard Yuri.
"You don't overreact all the time. Your just looking out for me, right?" He asked smiling. I looked away blushing heavily.
"I-I love you to Yuri!" I jumped back on his bed holding the sides of his arms. Yuri looked away and his ears turned red.
"Like I didn't know that." He paused. "I'm glad that we met. I love you." He said again.

Yuri's P.O.V.

Short story. After Viktor made me confess him and me got up and decided to go down town to eat for awhile. Of course he got a pork cutlet bowl while I barley ate anything. Next thing you know I'll be the one calling Viktor piggy. After that we headed back and sat in Viktor's bedroom which made me nervous now that I think of it. And his boredom made him more suspicious, what if he try's something. My face turned red along with my ears.

                            (to be continued)