Chpt.4 (Smuttttttttttt continued)

Viktor's hands where very intimidating, I couldn't help myself but then I fell onto Viktor. My face near his groin. "V-Viktor....?" He rubbed my head gently. "Yuri." He whispered. I place my hands on the rim of his pants and I lightly pulled them down.

                                Viktor's P.O.V.

      As I watched Yuri's hands move towards my pants my heart started to fasten it's pace. My face turned red. Even though I've been acting like the male on top I still can't help but to get nervous. I then feel Yuri grasping my erection with his gentle hands. He then looks at me, I noticed that his small and fragile frame began to shake. He then licked the tip of my erection. "Yuri?!" I shouted in surprise. I blushed heavily. "If your to loud the others will hear you." He said softly. "Now your just repeating what I told you." I sighed helplessly. "You don't know how to do this at all." I pushed yuri onto the bed. He laid there on his back. My hands grabbed Yuri's thighs and spread his legs. I then blushed lightly. I thrusted Into Yuri. My mind went blank from the pleasure. "Viktor...." Yuri said looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Be gentle..." as I could tell Yuri was in pain from the sudden force inside him. I couldn't help myself especially after Yuri's cute expressions. I smirked.

      The next morning I awoke to the sound of Yuri's alarm clock. I noticed that I was still undressed from last night. "Yuri?" I looked at his fragile body. My hands reached for his glasses quietly. I placed them carefully on. It was blurry so I couldn't see much. "Viktor?" I heard Yuri's soft voice. "Why are you wearing my glasses? You shouldn't be messing with my things." He then took his glasses off me and placed them on him. "Can you please get dressed Yuri..." I sighed. I don't know what I was thinking last night but now Yuri seems more like a child. Maybe I was to fast with him. "Viktor, you on my shirt." I looked down near where I was lying and I saw a faded blue shirt. "Sorry." I looked away quietly as he grabbed his shirt from underneath me. "So what should we do today?" I asked curiously, my lips curled into a smile. "I thought you had plans for today? But if you want we can take a bath together..." Yuri looked away while placing his shirt over his head. "We can do that later but we can stay here for now. I want to relax with you Yuri!~" I smirked. "Oh." He faced towards me. "I'm fine with that." We both smiled and then I saw Yuri's eyes gaze down and we both looked away in embarrassment. "I'll get dressed now." My voice spoke, I stood up as I began to place a pair of pants on. My eyes met Yuri's. "I should had said this last night Yuri but I love you." Even though my expression didn't show it I was still embarrassed to say it, I know Yuri is to. "I know you do." Instead of panicking he seemed to smile instead. A sigh escaped from my lips.

To be continued