Chpt.3

Yuri's P.O.V.

     When I woke up the next morning my eyes He spotted the spot where Viktor had been sleeping. It was empty. I noticed him in the corner of the room getting dressed. "Viktor?" I looked at him quietly while placing on my glasses. "Good morning Yuri!" Viktor spoke. "What are you doing? It's still pretty early." I asked him with curiosity. "I'm getting ready for the date you owe me. Sure it may still be damp outside but it's better than yesterday." He smiled. "What date?!" I looked at him. Though I might look panicked I'm confused on what he means by 'date'. Was it because of the rain yesterday? Or did he just make up an excuse for me to take him around Hasetsu. "I don't exactly know what you mean by date, but I'm just going to stay here. Maybe I should stop by the Ice castle to." Viktor looked at mean . "Are you sure Yuri, I made reservations for us today. I thought we could be together for today." Viktor sighed as the tips of his fingers touched his lips. I couldn't help staring at him until I heard his soft voice speak my name. "Yuri?" He looked curious. "I'll make exceptions for today, but first we need to visit the Ice Castle." I looked down quietly while speaking. "Yuri!" Viktor exclaimed excitedly. I then sat up lifting up my glasses and rubbing my eyes. Viktor then hugged me from behind. "V-Viktor!" I fell backwards onto the bed due to the force of Viktor's hug. I rubbed my head my eyes closed tightly "be more careful or your going to kill me." I opened my eyes back up carefully seeing that Viktor had fallen on top of me, almost pinning me down. Viktor looked at me with a grin. "Viktor...c-can you move now...?" I stuttered. He hugged me tightly. "Can't we stay like this for awhile?" He smiled while tightening his grip. "Viktor..." I sat up with no hesitation. "You need to get out while I get dressed." I sighed looking at Viktor, his arms still around my waist. "What's wrong, we don't have anything to hid from each other Yuri. Your body is mine and mine is yours." Viktor sat down on his knees while on my bed. His fingers reached for my chin as he lightly lifted it making it so I look in his eyes. "Don't worry Yuri. Don't be shy of your body." Viktor said dragging my face towards his. I looked into his eyes quietly and then I pushed him away backing up. "I-It's not like that!" I looked at him breathing heavily. "Then what is it Yuri?" Viktor smirked. I looked at him as I tripped and fell on the ground. "I-It's Nothing!" Viktor looked at me surprised. "Now get out." I pushed him out of the room forcefully and shut the door behind him. I began to get dressed and to take my time. After I finished getting dressed I opened the door and noticed Viktor wasn't by the door until I felt someone wrapping their arms around me from behind. "V-Viktor." I sighed. "Yuri! I'm ready to head out!" Viktor exclaimed. "Fine, fine. What did you have in plan for today?" I asked in curiosity. "Well I made reservations for today, we could always go shopping together and I have a surprise for you to. Don't forget to remind me." Viktor kissed my forehead and touched my soft lips. I couldn't help it I got so tempted. My gaze focused onto his lips. My face turned red. "Let's just go now." I said trying to avoid the subject. My curiosity overwhelmed me, I wanted to know what his idea of 'surprise' was. Instead of asking him I casually tried to hide it by holding onto the sleeve of his coat tightly. He looked over quietly and smirked. "Viktor can we stop by the beach before we go?"I asked while looking down. "Over there? Sure." Viktor smiled. I let go of his sleeve and walked over towards the beach. Viktor seemed to be walking ahead of me. If I had to guess he must be excited, but why? Was it because of me? As we reached the beach Viktor stopped.