Rejected by my Mate (best friend & Alpha)

Picture on book cover- On left is my brother Marcus and on right is my Mate Slayter,

Chapter 1

Well it;s the first day of school of my senior year and my alarm clock is going off. But I just pull my pillow over my head Hopeing to get 5 mins more of sleep. "Skyler" my mom yells up stairs at me from the kitchen "ket your butt up missy" I grunted and roll over and fell on the floor "ow! Damn it" what a way to start the day. I rush and jump in the shower and get out twenty mins later, blow dry my hair and pick my cute out fit out. "Sky? Slayters here!" A smile broke out "be down in a second"  Today my best friend turn 18teen and finds his mate and in two months take over as Alpha.

I walk down but half way down I feel this pull and start to run and then I'm huggin Slayter and kissing him, my wolf took over but after 5mins I regain control and then Slayter pulls away and starts screaming "NO! no no sky not you I don't want you please no" and ran out the front door. I stand there wondering what happen? what does this mean? what did Slayter mean ? my wolf whispered Our Mate Rejected us you idiot! she yelled in my head like its my falt. Then what she said clicked in my head and i fell two the floor screaming. "Sky? honey whats wrong?" "m my mate rejected me, why mom why" my mother gasp and started crying and rocking me. I stop crying "Mom I can't stay here!" she nods her head "we go to your brothers pack" I shake my head No "I'll go mom, you stay here with your man and Bryson and Hannah still of two more years of school here and their friends" "You sure honey?" "yeah mommy" she sigh's "Well ass whole rejected you?" I just say "lets not talk about it ok mom, lets go pack and call Marcus!" she nods and we head up stairs/ Marcus agreed for mr to join his pack, his wife so happy that I'm coming (Rachel) and I haven't seen them since christmas last year.

I said goodbye and now I'm at LAX getting ready to jump on a plane to leave when my phone Rings "Hello?" "Where are you sky?" A drunk Slayter ask "At the airport Slay" silence then I hear a giggle then Slayter says I'll be there in a min baby. "why you at the airport Sky?" I took a deep breath "I'm leaving the pack sence you rejected me your Mate" there was tention leaking through the line "YOUR WHAT!"then he slams something against the wall "Skyler Marie Blake get your ass home now, I forbid you to leave" then he gentle his voice "Just because I don't want you don't mean were not friends" Is this ass for real "No Slayter, I'm going to find me some happiness and someone who wants me". I hung up the phone to him screaming.

I arived at my brothers pack (Silver Moon wolf pack). "Skyler!" my brother hugs me tight and then Rachel and she got a huge bump already. "I've missed you sky so much, it will be nice to have blood around" I smile and nod.

2 years later

"Pack meeting my brother yells" You see I've been getting sick since I got here and no one new but me until I passed out three days ago. 2years of my life failing and now I'm in a coma. "Pack I call this meeting because my sister Skyler is dying and where heading to her old pack to force him to mate her"

There was a gasp of shock and anger on my sisters behalf. "What if he refuses?" Tom my dads friend ask "He won't, its my understanding that Skyler and her mate where best friends so much she was going to be his second until they found out their mates"