page two

MARCUS POV

"Hey Doc whats wrong with her?" the doctor says "Well Marcus her body has went through so much, that her wolf and the goddess put her in heat, a way so makeing sure they stay together" I nod , I mean I can understand the reasoning "When will she be out of heat Doc?" he blushes ' the doc blush really' I laugh at loud. And he smacked the back of my head and scolded me with a glare "When her sister conceives" I just stare not getgting what he ment. He blows his breath and snorts out me "Pregnant" Now I glare and stormed to my room.

SLAYTERS POV

I was so tired from doing it I just couldn't go on, I mean I injooyed every min of it. I just didn't get to really explore her body and take it all in and I think its over. And then Skyler reaches down to take me in her mouth but I stop her. "I can't love to sore" She Growles "I know, but my wolf sences your pain and demanding I ease it" I'm so confused but nod for her to continue. When she took me in her mouth the burning went away.  when she finished she looked up "Better?" I nod and then she sighs "your cock looks so red and angry, I'm sorry Slayter, I don't know why my brother did this to you" she starts crying. I just hug and rock her till she fell a sleep.     

***************END OF SCEAN*************

SKYLERS POV

Doctor walks in with a machine "Whats that for?" And he explains everything to me and Slayter. to say we were shocked we were going to be parents were an understatement. So we just nod when we should.

SKYLERS POV

There on the moniter was our little tadpole! I was feeling happy,sad,confuse,hurt,mad,love. So what do I go and do I busted out crying and Slayter and the Doctor looked At me with this panick look so now I'm laughing my ass off. they think I'm losing it by this point. Which I kinda am but can you blame me.

SLAYTER POV\

Me? Going to be a father?okay I can do this right? who am I kidding me a father not a good ideal, Ill make a bad father! Then I clear out of my thoughts by Skylers crying then laughing, oh god shes not takng all this to well.

"Now, Skyler calm down sweetheart" the Doctor says "Yeah okay" she say sarcasim in her voice! "It'll be okay Sky" I give a smile to resure her, it seem to work. The Docter left and I went down to check on the pack while she rested.

I walk into my office and calasped in my chair and hung my head with tiredness and wondering every step of my lifes descion all the way up to this point. And me being a father, me being mated to my mate. And knowing that I won't let her go or my child no matter what she thought! "Hi, baby" oh god not good. "Hi,Sheya" and she planted herself on my desk and spreaded her legs to show me she not wearing anything under neaith.It does look good, but hell I'm mated now and thats against law with me alpha and all.

SKYLERS POV

I woke up alone and lonely so i decided to take a walk and get a bite to eat, oh hell I really wanted to find at where Slayter was at, I'll check his office first and then check the kitchen. I walked up to his office and heard a voice I hated with a vengence Sheya!, I open his office door with her spreaded and just my mate sitting there stareing at her pussy with lust. Before i could relize what i was doing I was on her with a speed I didn't realized i moved. Must be the mateing "You bitch think you can still my mate!" she smirked and said "I've already had him and still can" I punch her in the face and she fell like a tun of bricks. Then I turn to Slayter "Have a good life now that I'm better, me and my pack will be going" he grabed my arm to spin me to face him "Were mated, you can't leave" I felt like my body was boiling with rage "Being mated don't mean shit clearly since you was about to have that bitch" he looked shocked "No I wasn't" I slapped him "I walk in on my mate stareing at her with a lust look in your eyes, and who knows what would of happened if i didn't walk in when I did, yeah were mates but you don't act mated, and I can't stay here and be a fool why you whore yourself around!" He was so stunned i made a run for it to my brother and explained everything, we where on the road 45mins later.

I can't beleive that ass-whole, sis I'm so sorry. My brother says with a sad face. I give him a smile to show I'm okay And that I'm still the strong sis he knows me as. But inside I'm heartbroken , I am alone and pregnant to raised my pup by myself. 'Skyler, Baby' I hear in my mind, I ignore him (Slayter), 'baby, i'm sorry' And that was it. I was so confused, Then another voice inters my head. 'Skyler I hereby order you by the cousel descion for you to come back to your mate, until you give birth and if its a girl you may leave or stay if you choose. If its a boy you may leave or stay if you choose "but" the future Aplha baby boy will stay with his alpha and father.' I felt betrayed and at a lost of what to do. this is not fair, the fates are so crul 'Any reguest my dear?' I was so pissed that I spoke before I realize I had 'Yeah uncle rick and cousel member Band sheya from my mate pack and kill my mate'he laughed then said all seriuse 'I will personaly make the first happen "But" as for your mate goes "NO" I wouldn't dare take fate on for you' I smiled at his all serius mode and said good by.

'Bub,we got to go back'                                                                                                                         

'yeah, I know, I was link to the converstion, by uncle rick'   

'Then why aren't we headed back then?'

He smirked  'he didn't say when we had to come back, so take a nap and injoy the peace my dear sis' and I did just that.

2 days later we pulled up to my mates place and my mate runs out  'WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN' be fore I could answer he says  ' SKYLER YOUR IN SO MUH TROUBLE' i smirked and look at my brother then wink at uncle rick  'No were not uncle rick said we had to come back, he didn't say when we had to come back'  the pack snickered and uncle ricks on the grown holding his stomack and laughing so hard he has tears streaming down his face.

SLAYTERS POV

I want to explain what to skyler that I was sorry and that this is new to me and I want only her. She really needsto mark me soon, And the cousel explainedwhy I still fill lust for other she-wolfs. Because I haven't been marked (claimed) by my mate, which my mate feels as rejection, he wants are mate jelouse.