chapter 1 (Going home!)

CHAPTER 2

SKYLERS POV

I feel so disconnected to my body but I see everything but can't open my eyes, Am I dead "no child a whisper says "Who are you I ask?" she laughs "I'm you, your wolf" I sigh "Okay whats happening wolf" she stirs "Your dieing but your  in a coma for a last resort for time to correct what cause this mess, for you to find your mate and join" I couldn't help it I laugh at that. "Never going to hapen wolf sorry" she sighs with loseing patients with me "Stubborn to the end" I Irony considering where one person. I'm so tired I blacked out or did I, I'm losing my mind.

MARCUS POV

We land and are heading to the the Alpha house and moms meeting us there. We pull up and step out the front door bangs open "WHO THE HELL ARE...." Slayter trails off "Marcus? is that you?" I smile but I can tell it didn't  reach my eyes. "yes Alpha (Slayter Christopher Lucas) Lucas". we shake hands and he leads us in to the house to his office. and we explain the problem and waited for his answer.

SLAYTER POV

My mate dying because of me. Shit need to do this "Wheres she at can you bring her here?" Marcus smiles "She already here, just right out side in the Hummer wait for you" I nod and walk outside and hoped in and kiss her and bite down between her neck and shoulder and the mateing completed. "Thank you son" He mother says "What did you do Slayter" my girlfriend Amanda said "Did you just mate her?" I nod "shes my mate" she snarls and lunge herself at Skyler and my wolf took over grabing her by the throat 'my mate don't touch' I shake my head "I'm sorry Amanda but shes my mate were over" she cried and begged saying she love me but I just usher my beta and my new family carring in my mate inside.

"How long before she wakes?" her brother rubed his hands down his face "The doctor says when she ready" I nod then head to take care of Alpha business.  I got a call from my brother Sam "Hello bro" he laughs "So you found your mate! And rejected her, then claimed her?" I sigh "This pack gossips to much Like old woman!" Sam laugh "yeah pretty much" then I hear a car pull up "you could of told me you were coming home man" and then I hanged up and ran out side. gave him a big man hug then I heard a scream and new it was Skyler and we took off running towards the house.

*******don't read this part if you can't handle extream sex sceen******

SKYLERS POV

I felt like I was on firer and my pussy just felt wet and really swollen and I couldn't get relief and I couldn't old in my whimper "Skyler? you okay" And then sharp pain to my clit made me scream out in so much pain. "Skyler whats wrong honey?" I know that voice I just can't remember right now to much pain. "WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON HERE!" my body moved on it's own and no one could stop me I jump that husky voice and shredded his close so fast and mine and took him right there and then in fron't of everyone. I heard someone say "Oh hell" and "Ewww" and lot of shock gasps WE climaxed and then I calasped. Then I came back to myself then I relize Slayters scent  and then I felt the burning in my body again and then the ach in my clit "Oh god help me slayter" he flips me over "whats wrong baby?" he ask still in shock "My clit hurts, need you now, please" and he orders everyone out and takes me nice and slow and we contiue this for a day in a half.