Two

Deanna's POV:

"That Cas, is the reason I said that I had a long day, or at least one of," I count on my fingers. "Sixteen." He cocks his head, waiting for me to elaborate, but I don't.

"Sixteen?" He prompts.

"Like I said Cas, long day, rather we didn't talk about it." I begin to pack up my bag, shoving guns and blades into my duffel. "You know what I would appreciate?"

"What is it Deanna?" he said, eager to help me.

"Can you go check on Baby and see if there's anyone near her, and if not, bring me over so I can leave this stupid town." He nods and vanishes, leaving me to pack my bag and wait for his return. "Stupid Avengers." I mumble while I zip up the duffel.

"Well that's not very nice." A voice sounds from behind me, and I see the door hanging open to reveal a particular red head that I definitely didn't want to see ever again, especially not today.

"First off, you should have at least knocked, second, you really don't want to do this, because believe me, you will regret this. I don't care how much ninja skill training you have, or how many super soldiers you have," I gesture to the door, where the Captain had just showed up. "Because there is something that I have, that I can't control, and it WILL make me kill you. Mark my words." I smirk at my own little pun, knowing they wouldn't get it.

"We are aware that you are delusional, and that you and your brother go around killing innocent people." I growl at her.

"Don't you ever mention my brother like that, ever." My hand reaches to my back pocket and tightens around the grip of my gun. Where the hell is Cas? He should be back by now. If he isn't back soon, the mark is going to make me start killing.

"I don't think you have any say in the matter. Look, this would go a lot better for you if you just would come with us."

"Fat chance." I know there's a fight coming, so I get into a good position, absentmindedly rolling my sleeves up, flashing the angry red mark at them. Upon seeing their reactions to the glowing mark, I smirk. "What, never seen the Mark Of Cain before? This little thing is what's goin' to kill you." I nod knowingly. "Now I assume that you and your little friends somehow contained my little friend, so that just leaves me to deal with, and honey, trust me, I'm worse."

The red head brings herself into a fighting stance, still unaware that I have a gun wrapped in my fingers.

"As much as I would love to see this fight and to see Deanna tear you poor things apart, she and I have places to go." A unsavory British accent fills the air, and I don't have to turn around to know who it is.

"Crowley." I growl, the mark about ready to rip someones throat out.

"Whoa there tiger. I told little Cassie that I would come get you. He found some bees. Need I explain more?" I glare at Crowley until I hear a voice behind me.

"Wha- How- How! We're standing in front of the door! How did you get in?" Captain American speaks for the first time.

"Still think I'm delusional, Captain Flag Face?" I smirked at his reaction to his new nick name. "Alright Crowley," I grab my bag and walk over to him. "Lets go get my Baby and pop this joint." I stand next to him and he places his hand on my shoulder. Enjoying one last look of the astonishment on their faces, Crowley zips us away and back to my Baby.

"What the hell was that Crowley?" I asked, more than a little pissed that he just did that.

"Well, I just saved you from murdering two of the worlds most famous people." He explains, not caring about the bitch-face I'm giving him.

"That gives them no right to come and ruin my day with all this 'Come with us' talk!" I huff as I pull open Baby's door.

"Deanna." I turn to look at him. "Are you freaking serious?! You leave a trail of bodies in your wake, and thats all that matters to them, not the fact that they are monster bodies!"

"Whatever Crowley." I say as I turn the ignition of the car and rev it.

"Squirrel..."

"Bye Crowley." I speed past the bushes and onto the open road, planning on driving for a few hours and then starting to look for a new case. So I do.

---------------------------------------

Steve's POV:

What just happened. I've seen people disappear before, but those people (Or specifically person) were gods, and I don't think Deanna is a god, though that glowing tattoo thingy didn't look too human to me. But if she was a god, I'm pretty sure she would have killed us.

"Nat?" I ask, even though I know she is just as clueless as I am.

"Yeah Captain Flag Face?" She said, a smile creeping into her tone despite the situation.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm not living that down any time soon aren't I? She shook her head. "So what on earth just happened? Do you think she was telling the truth? Does she really hunt monsters?"

"I guess so Flag Face, I guess so."

-------------------------------------------

Fury's POV:

"Should I ask how you weren't able to obtain her from a small motel room with one door?!"I shouted, not even wanting to know the answer. Natasha shook her head but Steve spoke up.

"She- A man." He stuttered before settling on the right words. "A British man appeared in her room out of nowhere and vanished with her." He breathed out quickly, and I stared at him in disbelief.

"She what now? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?" I half shout.

"She also had a glowing tattoo..." Natasha mumbled.

"Alright, thats enough. What actually happened. Seriously." This was getting ridiculous.

"Nick, that is what happened. And the thing is, I'm not entirely sure she's delusional." Natasha states loudly and I throw my hands up in defeat.

"What do you want to do about it? We still have orders from The World Security Council to bring her in, and if your right, thats just another reason to bring her in. And do you remember what this said" I raised my hands into quotation marks "Glowing tattoo looked like?"

Natasha grabs a pen that is lying beside her and the hotel stationary and starts to sketch. After a few seconds, she raises it for Steve to see as he nods. She turns the pad of paper to me. "This is it. She said something about The Mark Of Cain or something."

I nod and pull out my phone and take a picture of her sketch and send it to the two of them.

Apparently, now monsters and ghosts are real. I have a feeling this is going to be a bumpy ride.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! What do you guys think about this idea? If you like it, leave a vote and a comment!

FANGIRL OUT