In The Elements

It was raining and the mud underneath my feet made it difficult to move, also the fact that I have been out here for six hours. I knew training would be difficult that morning the moment I saw the bamboo sticks. We, Nan and I, were tasked with maneuvering the long heavy bamboo sticks around fighting the imaginary foe.

Nan seem to be doing fine but he was much more muscular than me and I was getting serious muscle aches. We had been train constantly since we got here and I had barely gotten any sleep. You see, Nan and I, had elemental powers and we were chosen from different parts of the world to train with one of the most skilled elementals ever, Tatiana Spell. She was a middle age looking woman with long blonde hair and glazed over blue eyes. She is quiet short in stature but very muscular for a woman and when it came to fighting she was very fast.

Nan, I believe, was from a tribe located in the Amazon, he had straight black hair that went passed his butt. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen and his naturally tanned skin and gray eyes made it hard for me to sleep in the same hut with him.

I, on the other hand, came from California, I'm nothing special, I was chosen because I had no control over my powers. I had lean, slender muscles, short black curls and one red and one blue eye. You may have guessed by now that the eyes of elementals are the color of the element in which they have strongest control over. Nan is strongest in manipulating air and I am strongest in using fire and water. Tatiana is strongest in manipulating water.

It was finally time to get back to the the hut for dinner and I was elated. After getting all the mud off my skin and get thoroughly cleaned, I sat down with Nan to eat dinner.

"Troy, do your arms still hurt from today? I know mines do." he inquired with his deep accented voice.

"Yeah they do, I could barely lift them." I replied not looking at him, for some reason the conversation felt weird. It could possibly be because of the heated gaze he sent my way.

"I can help you with that... work out the kinks, Tatiana is not going to let us off tomorrow because off muscle pains." he was very right about that. Tatiana never let up no matter what.

"I would appreciate that, very much." he left his seat and stood behind me. The moment his large, surprisingly smooth hands touched me I felt sparks, that shot straight to my semi-hard member.

He was really good at what he was doing and soon I began to shamelessly moan because of the pleasure. My moaning was uncontrollable but I couldn't careless; that was until he stopped. He turned my chair around and crashed his lips to mine in a mind blowing, toe curling, dick raising kiss.

His heated hands explored my body as his tongue explored my mouth. Clothes were discarded and soon Nan had me seated on our dinner table as he took my member into his mouth. His tongue licked my slit as he bobbed his head up and down. He eyed me with an intense look and I knew what he was asking when he held up three of his fingers. I could have easily wet his fingers using my powers but I decided to lube them up using my saliva. He pulled them out my mouth when he thought they were nice and wet, and slid the first finger pass my puckered entrance.

I felt discomfort but when he began working me with his tongue at my entrance and added another finger, I became a moaning mess. He added the third finger and I become desperate for something bigger.

"Please... Nan. I need you... fuck me." I begged. My entire body was hot... as though I was on fire but when I looked down at my hand I realized it was melting a hole in the wooden table.

"Troy... control." Was all Nan had to whisper in my ear to make me stop. He hooked my legs around his waist and lifted me off the table, then he kissed my lips as he slid into me. He was massive so it took me awhile to get use to his size but once I did and told him to move, it was pure heaven. He used his power to manipulate air to move me up and down his dick, combined with his powerful thrust, hitting something deep within me that had me seeing white.

My mind was swimming with pleasure and nothing but Nan's thrusts, my moans or the pleasure seemed to register in my mind. Soon Nan's thrusts became frantic and my moans got louder and louder. I came undone and Nan followed suit right after. My legs felt like jello so Nan carried me to his bed and we fell asleep in each others arms... satisfied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*•°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The next day we were awaken by the sound of our names being bellowed by Tatiana.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!" she shouted. We quickly dressed and rushed outside to see what was wrong. There was burnt bushes, pools of water the size of lakes and what looked like a whirlpool of branches, bushes and trees. I was in a state of shock, I didn't know I could do that much destruction unknowingly.

"Troy I told you about control!" Nan exclaimed.

"Oh shut up, I am pretty sure I did not do that." I said pointing to the whirlpool. He opened his mouth as though to say something, then closed it again and scratched the back of his neck.

"That's what it thought."