Chapter 3

Johnny's POV :

"I'm sorry I'm bothering you with this." I heared (Y/N) whisper.

"Hey. You're absolutly' not bothering me. I can do it everyday if you need' to. But next time we'll use my truck."

She smiled. " Thanks."

As we walked, there was a little silence between (Y/N) and me, until I decided to break this silence by askin' :

" So. Who'd you live with ?"

"My mom, and my grandmother."she simply answered. "What about you ? Do you live with your parents ?"

I didn't know if I had to answer. But she's my friend, and if I'm goin' to hang out with her more often , she needs to know.

"No. My dad's in jail. Along with my uncles. "
"Oh............ and your mom ?"
" She.... died a long time ago." He answered with no emotion on his face.
You placed a hand on his arm.
" Johnny . I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked. "
" Its alright. It's just that , I kinda' feel lonely at home. And I know it's my fault."I muttered, making  her confused.
"What do you mean by your fault ?"
" Well..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "...my father's a bank robber and he's the leader of the gang. All of this started after I' auditioned for Mr Moons show. Dad had no' idea I was singin' all the time and that it was my dream. Anyway ,when I got home. He gathered' up my uncles and I to tell us about a new bank robbin' plan of his. He gave me the most important task. To be the getaway driver'. But the mission was planned for the same day as the rehearsal for the show. I thought I could make it. When they were in the bank, I headed to the Moon theater as fast as I could. After fifteen minutes for the pigs and my performance. I drove back to the bank but I was caught in a traffic. It was too late. The cops caught them. I went to the prison to talk to my father. He was mad and I had to tell him the truth about the show, which made him even more angry and said hurtful things' to me. I promised him that I'd find the money to get him out.But. After I performed in the show, he saw it on TV and he... broke out of jail to see me.... he hugged me and said that he was proud of me. But now I'm still strugglin' to get the money... to bail him out. " I finished as I looked down at my feet a little ashamed. 

"I'm so sorry........Well... I lost my dad." she told me. 

"Really ? I'm sorry (Y/N). How did he..."

"A plane crash." she replied quickly. We both sighed.

Another silence.

(Y/N)'s POV :

"Can I ask you somethin'?" johnny questioned as I nodded.

"Well, when Buster Moon asked ya if you wanted to sing you seemed' nervous and you , like, tried to get away' from it... Min' if I ask you why ?" 

I didn't know what to say. Even I am not sure why I did that. I gulped.

" I-its just that...well I'm not  really good at singing. Besides , I wanted to hear you guys sing, not me." I stutered.

After three more minutes of walk, we arrived at my house at last.

" Thank you so much johnny."

" he. No problem'. Like I said, we can' do 'it everyday but next time we'll use the car. " He smiled. I smiled back as I walked to the door and waved at him.

"Bye Johnny. Goodnight !"

" 'Night (Y/N)." He waved back as he skateboarded towards his home.

Third person's POV :

(Y/N) used her spare key to open the door.

 " I'M HOME !" She shouted . Her mother walked out of the kitchen and folded her arms, giving her daughter a suspicious look.

"There you are ! Its 7 pm.  I tried to call you but you didn't answer ! I was worried !" She said with an angry tone.

" I know, I'm sorry Ok ?! My battery died, and I couldn't call you !" I answered.

" Where were you ? And did you walked back here alone ?!"

"I was in the Moon theatre, and NO. My new friend walked me home."

"Your new friend ?"

" Yes ! My new friend Johnny. I told you about him yesterday !"

" Oh Yeah !  You mean the gorilla singer. (Y/N). You know what I think about you hanging out with boys. Especially the fact that you only met him yesterday." She said making her daughter  groan loudly.

 " I think I DID mention that he. Is . Just a friend !" 

" Then why were you blushing yesterday when you were talking about him ?"

"I- I wasn't..." 

" Oh. Maybe I forgot to tell you you're still blushing right now."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. She putted her hand on her cheek to hide it, only to realise how warm it was . Her grandmother appeared next to her mother.

"oh Shush Now, would you ? "she told mom. 

"Hi grandma." 

" (Y/N) dear. Don't listen to your mom. You know, when I met your grandfather, I was younger than you. We had our relationship a few years later though."

" mom, you are not helping." the mother said.

"Whaaat! You know she'll find her man one day." grandma smiled she followed (Y/N) to her room and sat next to her on the bed.

"Now, my sweet little girl, tell me more about this young man. Is he really the singer from the show we watched ?"She started asking a lot of questions.

"Yes."

" What's his name ?"

"Johnny."

"Is he cute ?"

"Well... yeah. He is. He also has a cute cockney accent."

"Very well. How did you met him?"

"We bumped into each other . Hard."

" What did you do with him this afternoon ?"

" He took me to the new Moon theatre. I met all the singers of the show."

"Do you like him ?" She asked with a grin on her face as (Y/N) picked up her pillow and hugged it.

"No.... I don't Know......... maybe....."

"You don't need to hide it."

"I just met him grandma. I still need to know more about him."

" I know. I'm just kidding a little with you."

Then her mother peeked a little from the door of the room.

"( Y/N). You're still blushing."

"MOM !"