From Chapter 8 to finale

Chapter 8

Waiting in the back door Everyone gathered to welcome Kitty Perry in secret . Meanwhile most of the crew started to notice how strange Johnny and (y/n) were acting and figured out that they like each other. But things got complicated when Kitty showed up as Johnny got blinded by the beauty of the white tiger. The crew introduced themselve to the pop star ( who appeared to be a kind hearted person and not just some spoiled brat).

Chapter 9

As days passed (y/n) noticed how Johnny acted towards Kitty and Started to Forget about her. He started to forget about skateboarding together or having lunch together. Especially when Kitty would ask him to be the substitute musician and play the piano for her .She met up with Meena and Ash, disapointed. They gave her an advice of following her heart and try to ask Johnny out as soon as possible. (Y/n) felt hesitant about the situation. But when Johnny promised to meet her at the movies and didn't show up because he was hangin' out with Kitty, (Y/n) felt a wave of anger crashing over her and decided to call the gorilla. The phone call turned into an argument, leaving (Y/n) heartbroken as Johnny called her a « whinny and jealous little kid ».

Chapter 10

« What do ya mean she left ? »
The day after the argument, (also the day of Kitty's concert) Johnny returned to the theater to find (y/n) in order to apologize for what he said . He asked Mr Moon where she was. The Koala answered that (Y/n) came to him saying she needed a short break from the theater. Johnny felt guilty . He realized how much he missed (Y/n). He told Kitty the story . Kitty told him she had many silly arguments with her ex boyfriend and told Johnny that he should tell how he really feels.

Chapter 11

Kitty's last day with the crew was over. (Y/n) came to say goodbye but did her best not to be seen by Johnny. After giving a goodbye hug to Kitty,  Johnny rushed to your house, determined to find you and talk to you.
He found you on the rooftop of your, house looking upset. « 'm sorry about the phone call. I didn't mean it. » he said. After both (Y/N) and Johnny had a serious talk. Johnny asked (Y/N) out on a date.

Chapter 12.

(Y/N) and Johnny have been dating for two months and make a really cute couple. Everything was great. (Y/N) got back with the crew, Johnny kept visiting his father. But of course all of this did not last long...
One day , the couple was rehearsing but (Y/N) noticed that Johnny looked really nervous. She asked him what's wrong but he Said he didn't want to talk about it. (Y/N) insisted but he told her he didn't want her to get involved in this mess. After three hours of (Y/N) saying she could help him, Johnny finally gave up and took her to a quiet room in the theater so he could tell her what happened...

Chapter 13

« The three bears ? »
« Yeah... »
« The ones Mike got in trouble with ? »
« Yeah... »
« The ones responsible for the theater collapsing ? »
« Yeah... »
« Well what about them ? »

« I just discoverd that they and my dad... were coworkers. Apparently there were some' tensions between them and one day ... things got out of hand. Now they're both trying to destroy each other.»
« Oh... »
« Yesterday , when I came home ... they were there. I think they' were lookin for cash.»
« Johnny... did they...»
« I hid and ran they didn't see me »
« ... »
« They know where I live now... I can't go back. »
« Did you call the cops ? »

« I...I was afraid. I-I mean I'm alone a-and my dad is already behin' bars...and... »
« Hey, hey... it's okay. »
« ... its far' from okay »
« Johnny. We'll find a way. We will get through this together. I promise. »
«... thank you »
« and Johnny ? »
« Hm? »
« Remember. From now on you will never be alone. Ever again. »

Chapter 14

Since the discussion with Johnny , (Y/N) asked her mother if Johnny stay a few weeks in her house without getting suspicious. She was okay with it.  However the bears issue was far from over as (Y/N) and Johnny called the cops and told them the entire story.
The few officers that checked on the house barely found clues. Even worse, they did not seem to believe Johnny's story since they recognized his dad and remembered his escape from jail during the show. (Y/N) was angered by the lack of help and comments they received by the police and asked herself if she and Johnny could also investigate on their own.
One fateful night, they found the bears and eavesdropped their conversation about Johnny's case and stolen cash. (Y/N) filmed the scene for evidence but as they were about to leave they were discovered.
Running as fast as they could, they managed to get in the truck and ride away with the bears not far behind them. Johnny was driving fast, too fast causing the vehicle to lose control. Which made it crash into another car. Both of them being injured and shaken the lost consciousness.

Chapter 15

When (Y/N) woke up, she was laying on hospital bed. She Asked the nurses what happened and where was Johnny they summed up the accident and that Johnny was in another room but in a worse condition than hers, also he hasn't woken up yet.
(Y/N)'s mom and grandmother, the first visitors were worried sick. Their friends from the theater also came to visit and told them that the bears got arrested.
After Johnny's awakening, (Y/N) asked the doctor if she could be put in a room with Johnny. She was finally able to stand and walk but Johnny was still not in shape to leave the bed. Weeks passed and (Y/N) decided to head to the prison to talk to Johnny's dad. He was glad to finally meet his son's girlfriend but was overwhelmed with grief, anger, guilt for what happened to his boy. (Y/N) stayed by Johnny's side until he was able to leave the hospital.

Chapter 16

Aaah.. the ending. (Y/N) and Johnny were more than happy to be together, and alive. A few years later Johnny's dad was released and retired from his criminal life. Buster Moon kept the theater busy as usual. All of their friends went on with their lives and careers. (Y/N) and Johnny decided to form a duet instead of solo careers each. They sang all songs they wanted and lived as a perfect couple.