Chapter 4

After two weeks . ( Y/N) and Johnny used to hang out together more often. She would usually meet him at the Moon theatre sometimes for Johnny's rehearsals.One day, she was walking to the theatre with her headphones on, she was so lost in the song that she started humming it , the humming quickly turned into lyrics. Then she was suddenly interrupted by a small tap on her shoulder that almost made her heart stop. She gasped and turned around only to see Johnny in front of the Moon theatre door.
" huu.... Heya Johnny...man you scared me."she muttered.
" Hi , sorry... were you singin' ?"He gently asked.
" What?"
" I said, were you singin' ?"
" Me ? Singing? No... o-of course not ."

"Really ? But I heard..." He as interrupted by a nervous ( Y/N)

"oh Johnny! You're late. Let's go !" She said as she grabbed his arm , dragging him inside the building. Ms Crawley was heading to the main room , holding a broom in her hand. She smiled as she saw the two teenagers .

" Well hello there my dearies, Johnny and (Y/N). What brings you here ?"

"Well Ms Crawley I came for my extra piano rehearsal. Just like every week. "
The gorilla answered. Ma Crawley frowned and smacked her hand on her forehead.
" Oh . I kinda forgot about it. I was about to clean up the stage a little bit. "
" Do you want me to help you with that, Ms Crawley ? " ( Y/ N) asked.
" Really ? You don't mind? "
" Of course not. I can do it ."
" Thank you (Y/N) darling. I owe you one. " Thanked Ms Crawly as she gave (Y/N) the broom.
"You just have to sweep the stage and the backstage. Oh , and please , can you wipe the piano on the stage ? I think it is a bit dusty." She added, giving (Y/N) a cloth.
" Sure . I didn't know you had a second piano. "
" Oh yes . It's new but still ...it's dusty ."
She replied making (Y/N) giggle. She made her way to the stage while Crawley and Johnny climbed up the stairs towards the other piano's room. After half an hour sweeping the stage and backstage with her headphones in her ears , (Y/N) started wiping the dust off the piano. Once she was done, she wiped her forehead and sat in front of the beautiful instrument. She putted her hand on the white keys softly caressing them. She took her headphones of and took a look around.

Nobody's here...

She played two chords and smiled. Then she started playing a song .

You know the right words they're all in your head.
So Wake up in the morning and get out of bed.
The dreams you've been dreaming were right now's the time.
You've built up these muscles they're just in your mind.

Little did, she didn't know the entire building could hear her.
If you feel it in your heart then sing it loud
I know you know who you are so sing it loud.
It's all about youuu...

🎶 You just gotta know
Gotta knooooow you can do it on your oooooown.
Guess it's why I wrote this song...
You know it's about you, its always about you.

Never let a dream broke haaard
Even when you're losing hoooope
Guess it's why I wrote this song
You know it's about you it's always about you
So let you go...

" I knew it."
" WHAAAAA!! " ( Y/N) screamed and tapped suddenly random keys on the piano, making the harmony fly away. She turned around to see Johnny with a big smile on his face.
" I knew you can sing."
" First of all ... WILL YOU STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT ?! ITS THE SECOND TIME TODAY !! And second of all... you heard everything ?"
"Are you kiddin' me we can hear you from two miles away. (Y/N) your voice is amazing !"
" Really ? You think so ?"
" Of course, but I don't understand why are you afraid of showing it ?"
"Because I-I feel like I'm not good enough."
"Not good enough ?"
" Yeah . When I heard about the auditions for the singing competition, well I wanted to try it but I chickened and I thought that I'd be lame and ridiculous. "
Johnny putted a hand on her shoulder and started at her eyes.
"You're everything but lame and ridiculous. "
"He's right."
Both Johnny and (Y/N) turned their heads to see Buster sitting on one of the spectators chairs. He stood up and walked towards them.
" (Y/N) I've heard the hole " performance " I have something to ask you."

"Sure Mr Moon . What is it ?"

"Would you like to be the new member of the singing crew !!"

...