Ask 3-7

5 Questions, One Man...

1; Bon-Bon How do you tolerate being stuck on Funtime Freddy's arm?

2; Ennard, who is your crush?

3; Funtime Freddy, who is your crush?

4; Ballora, who is your crush?

5; Bonnet, Do you ship anyone from any game?

All 5, Requested By FNAFMINECRAFT2

~~~

Baby: *skips down the hall trying to pick who to see first*

Lolbit: What'cha doin' Baby?

Baby: We have five questions, and I don't know who to see first, *gives Lolbit the phone* Do it for me, I'm lazy. *walks back to my stage*

Lolbit: Really?

Baby: Yup.

Lolbit: Well, I say top to bottom, *walks over to Funtime Auditorium whilst scanning the question* Hey Bon-Bon, how do you tolerate being stuck on Fred's arm?

Bon-Bon: I'm not stuck to him, I can detach my self anytime I want, I just prefer to be on him so its easier to annoy him. *giggles like a child*

Lolbit: So, your completely fine with it?

Bon-Bon: Pretty much,

Lolbit: Because your right here, Funtime Freddy, who is your crush?

Funtime Freddy: *whispers it to Lolbit but the camera on the phone picks the sound up* I have a crush on Funtime Foxy... Don't tell him please...

Lolbit: Secrets safe with me. *checks the phone one more time* Ennnnny is next *walks off to the scooping room whilst advoiding the scooper* Ennard?

Ennard: What is it?

Lolbit: Who is your crush?

Ennard: *blushes* I-I have a crush on Ballora...

Lolbit: *smiles* That's sweet, and your secret is safe with me...

Ennard: Thank you,

Lolbit: Bye! *walks out and goes to Ballora gallery and sees Bonnet and Ballora talking* Hey girls,

Ballora: Stop being a flirt Lolbit, What do you want?

Lolbit: I don't even like you, and I have a question for both of you,

Bonnet: Ooooh pick me first!

Lolbit: Okay Bonnet, Who do you ship, it can be from any game you know.

Bonnet: *chuckles* Foxy and Funtime Foxy, they look cute together,

Lolbit: *tries to hold in a laugh* You know they will probably never get together right,

Bonnet: I can always dream...

Ballora: And what's my question?

Lolbit: Who is your crush?

Ballora: Ummm...

Ballora: *mumbles*

Bonnet: *whispers into Lolbit's ear* She said Ennard,

Lolbit: Awww, that's sweet. Well, I'll leave you to... do what ever you do...

Lolbit: *walks out* Anyway, leave your questions and dares in the comments, and until next time, Bye! *gives Baby the phone and goes to my room*