Dare 10

Dare; Funtime Freddy to kiss Funtime Foxy

Requested By; FuntimeFoxy339

Author: Whats with all the shipping dares/questions... I don't mind doing them but can you guys spread out when it comes to imagining new dares... xD

~~~

Bonnet: Hehe... *hops on to Ballora's shoulder* To the auditorium!

Ballora: Okay then... *walks to the Funtime Auditorium as Bonnet gets impatient* What's this about anyway?

Bonnet: Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy have a new dare!

Funtime Foxy: What was that? *says whilst finishing the last of my rum*

Author: I see Funtime Foxy as a similar character to Foxy from fnaf 1, like a Pirate, so don't judge, my opinion...

Bonnet: You haz a dare!

Funtime Foxy: What is it? *growls clearly not in the mood*

Bonnet: *whispers it to Ballora and hops off*

Ballora: *chuckles* You and Funtime Freddy have to kiss, now I know why she ran off.

Funtime Foxy: *blushes* Ughh... Let's just get this over with...

Funtime Freddy: *walks in the Auditorium with my phone texting someone*

Ballora: Hey Funtime Freddy!

Funtime Freddy: *looks up* Oh hey Ballora, new dare?

Ballora: You can say that... *says as I walk out but secretly film them*

Funtime Freddy: Soo... What's the dare?

Funtime Foxy: W-we have to kiss... *says as I fiddle with my tail nervously*

Funtime Freddy: L-l-look on the brightside... Bon-bon isnt on my paw to make fun of us... *chuckles*

Funtime Foxy: So true... *says as we share a kiss*

Ballora: Awww... *sends a photo to everyone with the caption "I SHIP IT" * So cute...

Funtime Freddy: *breaks away as I go back to doing what I was doing*

Funtime Foxy: *blushes as I go back to my room*

Ballora: Send us more dares or questions in the comments! We are looking forward to experiencing them with you guys aswell!