My Mate......

I wanted to ask me dad about my powers, but before you knew it I had to go to bed and reinfeild was pushing us upstairs.

"Okay mini masters go to your rooms." Me, Jordan, John and Jenny stumble into the bathrooms and retire for the night. Tonight was alot to take in but we will get this all sorted out in the morning. Jumping into my bed I feel a sign of releif being able to leave the day behind.

*Morning*

I wake up to somebody shaking me awake "Jenna! you won't beleive this but last night this guy came to the door of the castle and was from the blood moon kingdom. He claimed he sensed his mate here, so he followed a scent and ended up in your room. your a prince's mate." Jordan said obviously not believing it himself. I sat up to clear my throat "Well I am the princess of darkness." I said glee showing in my eyes.

"Whatever anyway he's 14 and downstairs, plus dad wants us downstairs for breakfast, so come on!" He said grabbing my hand and using his vampire speed to get us to the kicthen.

"I could have just walked ya know!"  I said punching but he just winced and shoved it off. I was so busy taking to Jordan I didn't realize the other people in the room staring at me. I felt air brush behind the back of my head and decided to turn around. I was now facing a complete stranger. He had abnormal red eyes, Dirty blondish hair with highlights of gold and most noticably wore a smirk on his face.

 "Umm Hi?" I said hesitantly, he was staring at me very intensly and the only thing I can think of is puberty.

"Hello Im Miles from the blood moon kingdom." He said bowing. Wow he must really be royalty, He's so polite. I stuck out his hand for me to shake it.I accepted his hand which sent a weird shocking sensation through my palm to my arm.

" Nice to meet you I'm......" I started before he interupted.

"I know who you are, Jenna Dracula from the Dracula Clan. Nice to finally meet you!" he said kissing my hand before surrendering to the bow.

"Finally?" I said not sure what to say next. Was he waiting to see me?

"Oh didn't he tell you that you are my mate." He said scracthing showing a little embaressment in his word.

 "Mate!?" I said completly forgetful. I turned to my dad and he just gave me a dark vampiric stare. If my dad was in a contest for most vampiric he would win by ALOT!

"Dad, Word, Now!" I said pointing to the door completly shocked at the news. He slowly walk towards me as we head to the door. As the door closed he begin to speak " yes my little blood droplet?" he said in a dark tone.

"WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT" I said completly lashed out.