October 30, 1966(Sunday)

9:00 p.m.
           * Cheri Josephine Bates
   Cheri, after an hour of being at the library of Riverside City College in Riverside, California. She leaves the library to go to her dorm. It just finished raining and she goes into her car and starts the vehicle. It doesn't turn on when she starts it. She tries again. It goes.
   She drives out of the parking lot, just starting to turn on her radio. It is all staticy. "What the hell?!" Cheri mudders under her breath, trying to fix her radio. She is driving down the road when out of nowhere her car slows down to a stop. What she hasn't noticed was the black car following her. The black car stops behind Cheri. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" She got out and kicked the passenger door.
   A tall white male exited the black vehicle asking Cheri if she needed any help. Cheri squinted her eyes and tried to adjust to the darkness.
Cheri then was grabbed and pulled into the car. The abductor drove ahead about 100 yards, then pulled over by an alley way.
   He continued to drag her down the alley. Cheri was kicking, struggling to free herself from his clutches. The only thing she managed to do was take off his watch.
   Cheri watched in horror as her attacker pulled out a short bladed knife. He proceeded to stab her. She tried to resist and fight back. From every stab, she would get weaker. The blood began leaving her body, covering the pavement in the red liquid. After stabbing her multiple times, the attacker left the murder scene. Leaving Cheri's mutilated body in the alley.
9:30 p.m.