October 29, 2012(Monday)

11:53 p.m.
            *Cherry Jaquelyn Gates
   Riverside City College, the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority were having their Halloween Party for all the Sororities and Fraternities on campus.
   Cherry was dressed up as a 50's chick. Cherry and her best friend were taking tequila shots in their kitchen. As it began hitting midnight, all the sisters and brothers began counting down to midnight. There celebration for Halloween. Similar to the New Year traditions.
   "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!" The whole house shook with all the voices yelling at the top of there lungs. A couple of people spilling there tequila shots on others.
Cherry, who is drunk as a sailor, hazily walked out of the house, down the street. Completely unaware of a midnight stalker approaching her from behind. Cherry is singing to "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry.
   Waving at streetlights like a drunk.
Cherry is shoved to the pavement. Scraping up her face, already bleeding. She screams "Who the FUCK was that?!"
    She turns around to find a tall figure dressed in black. Wearing a black sack over their face. Has two holes for eyes and a bib like cloth on there chest. On the bib are two 3inch crosses inside of a circle. "What the hell are you supposed to be? The Zodiac Killer?" Cherry asks as she's getting up to confront the bastard who shoved her to the ground.
The Zodiac pulls out a short bladed knife. Cherry acts scared then taunts the mysterious figure. "Oooh! A knife! What do you plan on doing with that? Killing me!"
   The Zodiac swiftly thrust the knife at Cherry's throat. Slitting it from ear to ear. Cherry eyes are wide opened as she grabs her throat to stop the blood from gushing out. Cherry is now choking on her warm, thick blood as it drowns her from the inside. Her blood pours out of her throat like a fountain, onto the killer. She grabs the killers shirt and refuses to let go, as she is falling to the ground.
   The Zodiac then starts to stab her in the lower back. They can feel the blade destroying her spinal column. As it crushes down and ripped apart by the knife. Cherry is now laying on the sidewalk, dead. Eyes still wide open.
   The Zodiac leans down and takes off her shirt. Takes his knife and carves a circle with a cross on Cherry's abdomen. He gets up and leaves the crime scene undetected.
                        *******
   Back at the party, Adelynne, Cherry's best friend. She starts to look around the house for her. She asks the guest if they have seen her. Worry starts to fill her. Finally she gets an answer that Cherry left around midnight.
   Adelynne leaves the party. She starts heading down the street. Adelynne fixes her eyes on something laying on the sidewalk ahead of her. She rushes closer hoping her eyes were playing tricks with her. She suddenly stops, as the horror she is seeing can't be unseen. She let's out a blood curdling scream, as students start to fill the streets.
      12:37 p.m.