November 30, 2012(Friday)

8:33 p.m.
          *Adelynne Rosaline Jacobs
   Addy sat in the bathtub, with her legs held up against her chest. A blank stare was on her face, impossible to get rid of.
   Addy's sororities sisters Diane and Athena were helping bathe her, for she was still in shock and couldn't yet take care of herself yet.
   Both sisters left, and Addy was left in the tub. She closed her eyes, and inhaled and exhaled very slowly.
   She opened them again. Took a deep breath and got out, walking towards her bedroom.
   On her bed lay a black lace dress. It was layed across her bed. She reached for it, putting it on, preparing herself for later.
      9:38 p.m.
   Diane and Athena had their arms crossed with Addy's, walking towards the student parking. As they reached closer. Candles were visible from a far. It seemed like heavenly lanterns filled the night sky.
   The three girls were given candles as they entered the parking lot. Athena lit hers then moved her candle towards Diane's candle. Diane passed her candle to Adelynne's. The three girls continued down the lot towards the center were the head director of Riverside City College was preparing himself for the ceremony.
   Just behind the platform was a screen, showing a slide show of Cherry. Playing in the background was sad, violins that could've made anyone cry.
   As soon as the mics started working, everybody immediately gathered around with their candles. The girls, along with their other sisters up in front.
  "We, as a family, have lost a member of our family in the most tragic way. There is nothing we can do, to get her back. Cherry would've wanted us to celebrate her life, and gather here as a family to honor the greatness she brought to this college. For anyone who knew Cherry, and would like to say a few words, they are now welcome to the platform to speak about her. Thank you." The campus director finished his speech. He choked in the last line, getting off stage about to break down.
   Diane unhooked her arm from Addy and walked to the platform. She got up there, tears already forming around her eyes. "Cherry is unforgettable. Years from now, we will be talking about her, not just how she died but the impact she had made to us. Now as you all may know. She wasn't very smart on her decisions." She chuckled a little bit, and took her hand to wipe her tears away. "She will be remembered for the positive outcomes in her life, and how she affected so many other individuals her at Riverside. She...um..." Diane started choking and couldn't keep herself from breaking down right in front of everyone. "Thank you!" Diane rushed down before she broke into tears.
   Diane looked at Athena, her look asking her if she wanted to go up and speak. Athena shook her head no, tears rolling down her cheeks.
   Adelynne let's go of her arms and makes her way to the platform. She walks up to the mic, others in disbelief that she is about to talk. Most of the campus knows how she has been after Cherry's murder.
   Addy clears her throat, she talks her fingers on the mic. Knowing it already works. She says very weakly, "I would just like to say, that...um... Cherry was my best friend..."
   The mic turns off, as with the power all around the campus. Everybody looked around. Trying to figure out what caused the power to go out. For there were no storms, and the electricity was still working. Addy looked around in horror.
   The projector switched from Cherry's life photos. It showed a video of Cherry walking down the pavement on the night she was killed. Addy turns to see what everybody was gasping about. She tries to let out a scream, but it was held back. She falls to her knees, now screaming at the top of her lungs. Nothing could take back what everybody is now witnessing. Cherry's murder film. Her killer filmed the whole thing.
   The campus speakers turned on, first playing a deafening pitch continuously. After it stopped, a low, deep breathing could be heard. After a while satanic voice spoke, "Hello Riverside Students, This is the Zodiac speaking..."
      10:29 p.m.