November 28, 2012(Wednesday)

12:30 a.m.
          *Adelynne Rosaline Jacobs
   "It's been four weeks since tragedy struck Riverside City College. When College student, Cherry Gates, was brutally murdered on the morning of October 30th. Riverside City College will be holding a candle light ritual for the loss of..." Adelynne picked up the remote and turned off the TV.
   She got up from her couch, wrapping herself in the wool blanket that was left on the arm of the couch. Adelynne is still in shock from her best friend murder. She can still visualize Cherry's motionless body. Just lying there on the pavement.
   She barely leaves the sorority, for anything. The only time she does is to see her therapist. Riverside won't kick her out because they could never imagine the horror, and pain she is going through. Adelynne's sorority sisters have tried to talk to her and get her back on her feet. Adelynne hasn't said a single word since that night.
   If Cherry's incident isn't putting enough weight on her. Adelynne blames herself for Cherry being murdered. She feels if she would've kept track of Cherry while she was drinking, then this would have not happened. Adelynne knows how Cherry gets when she is drunk, and it was her responsibility to watch her.
   Diane Lace, one of Adelynne's sisters watched her walk out of the living room. "Hey Addy! Can I help you with anything?" Diane asked in an upbeat tone. She slowly walks towards her, opening her arms to make Addy feel safe and secure.
   Addy stopped in her tracks while Diane was giving her a hug. She then layed her head on Diane's chest. Addy squeezed her blanket tight, and started to cry. Diane started stroking Addy's hair. In a soothing tone, Diane said " Shush, shush now. I'm here right now. I'm always here for you darling. Nothing's gonna hurt you. I promise!"
   1:42 a.m.