The News

Anything in italics are thoughts.
Thoren's POV:
"Good morning Daphne. How are you?" Without giving Thoren an answer, Daphne sprinted to the bathroom and she sounded like she needed to go to a doctor. I hope she's ok.

"Thoren, I scheduled an appointment. Please take me to the doctor right now. I've only been like this in the morning for the past two days so I think I know what is happening."

I drove Daphne to the hospital because the royal doctor was too busy today. I'm really worried about her, she's never been like this before.

Daphne's POV:
I am showing the same symptoms my mom did when she found out that she was a week pregnant with Bloom. If the woman is of Domino blood and she hasn't seen her husband for awhile because of a business trip or something and he comes back, then all the strong powerful love between them will create a child. Thoren was gone for two months and he came home two days ago. I started feeling like this two days ago. Thoren just pulled into a parking space so it's time to find out if my gut feeling is true.
Normal POV:
"Well Daphne, we're here."
"Thoren, you're going the wrong way, we need to go that way -." (Daphne's pointing to the maternity section of the hospital)

"Wait a minute, Daphne are you..." (interrupted by receptionist)

"Daphne of... Domino? I thought the ansestrals destroyed everything and everyone in Domino. I'm so glad you're alive! You may see the doctor now."

Doctor's POV:
"Daphne, are you really Miriam and Oritel's oldest daughter?"

"Yes, I am, Doctor...what's your name?"

"Dylan, I'm your father's twin Daphne."

"What? But D..D..Dad thinks your d..d..dead though."

"He does? I need to fix this. He must be devastated."

"He is but can we please do what we came here to do? I want to find out if my lil sis is going to be an aunt or not."

"Bloom found her way to Magix? That's amazing! Let's check to see how many cutipies are inside of you."

"Yay! I'm super excited!"

"Looks like you have two girls and one boy. Congratulations Daphne and Thoren!

Daphne's POV:
Wow! I'm going to be a mother and Bloom might have rescued our parents just now!

"Daphne, are you ready to go to Domino?"

"Of course, Uncle Dylan and Thoren."

"Since you can't do portals for 9 weeks, let's take a RF ship."

Bloom's POV on Domino outside of Palace:
"Daphne!"

"Bloom! I have great news! You're going to be an aunt! Triplets, 2 girls and 1 boy. I found out today. Are you ready to meet our parents?"

"Yes!"

Miriam and Oritel's POV:
"Oritel, please call the royal doctor. I will be in the bathroom if you need me."

"Okay. Miriam honey, are you ok?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Just please get the royal doctor."

The royal doctor's POV:

"I'm here your majesty. What's the matter?"

"It's Miriam, she's not feeling that well. She's in the bathroom but you can probably hear that already."

(the doctor is knocking on the bathroom door) "Miriam, can I come in? I need to see what's wrong with you."

"Yes, you may."

"Miriam, look down and you'll see why you're feeling like this too day."

"Wait why am I supposed to look down...wait...I'm...yay!(Miriam see's a tiny baby bump)"

"You ready to find out how many are in you right now?"

"Let's do this."

Oritel's POV:
I wonder what's taking them so long...I hear the doctor coming so let's stay cool...
"Congratulations Oritel, you are going to be a father."

"Wait... what? That's amazing! Can I please see Miriam now?"

"Yes, you may but we are going to find out how many babies there are and what they are. You can come with us if you want."

"Sure, thanks."

"You're welcome."

Miriam's POV:
"Hi Oritel, aren't you happy about this amazing news? Is something wrong honey? I see a happy but troubled look in your eyes."

"I'm overjoyed Miriam, it's just that I wish Bloom and Daphne were here with us."

"Oh honey, I know it's hard but we have to stay strong. Let's go find out how many there are and what their gender is."

"Okay."

In the royal doctor's office:
"Okay Miriam, looks like you're having quadruplets and they are all girls."

"Did you hear that Oritel? That's amazing!"

"Yes I did. I am very happy that we are having four beautiful princesses!"
__________________________________________________________________________________
This was the intro😃 I hope you liked it. I like to do cliffhangers in this fanfic😃Do you like how I do POV's in this fanfic or how my other fanfic's are written? Please comment which form you like better.😃