Planning the party

"Bloom? The triplets and quadruplet first birthdays are coming up, we need to start planning something"

"I know Daphne, do you want me to help you start setting up cause a royal first birthday is a huge event."

"Yeah, thanks Bloom."

"You're welcome Daphne. "

"Waaait....How did you know that?"

"Earth movies, Disney mainly."

"Cool." :-D

"Yeah, so when do you want to start?"

"Today?"

"OK, let's talk to Mom."

"OK."

Miriam, Daphne, and Bloom POV:

"Hey Mom, Daphne and I want to start planning the biggest 1st b-day party ever! 😀 Can you help?"

"Sure, I was actually thinking the same thing.Daphne, is something wrong honey?"

"Thoren won't be able to make it to the birthday party. He's leaving for an urgent 5 month trip in 2 weeks."

"Awww, I'm sorry honey. Are you ready for 5 more children though cause you know what happens every time a husband leaves his wife for a couple months if the wife is Domino born"

"Thanks Mum, Thoren and I both realize that, yes I am ready, Thoren already promised to get building supplies as a head start."

"Awww Daphne, that is so sweet of Thoren."

"Yeah, let's get started on planning the party Mum and Bloom."

"Okay sis."

Just imagine the perfect 1st birthday party and that is what they are planning.

3 months later POV:

"Since we finished the decorations, who do we want to invite?" said Daphne.

"Queen and King of Solaria but keep them separated, all of the Winx, King and Queen of Andros, Queen of the Earth fairies, Morgana, Klaus, Roxy, Ho-Boe, all the Winx's parents, and all the royal families that we are friends with. "

"Great idea Bloom! Let's tell Mum."

" Ok. "

Talking to Miriam POV:

" Hey Mom, Daphne and I figured out who to invite. "

(Miriam feels weak for a minute)

" Mum? Are you OK? "

" I'm fine girls, we need to send an invitation to the royal family of Dominolaria. My big sister is still alive. "

"Really Mum? That's amazing!!! "

" Yeah. 😀Actually, let's not send the invitation, let's go to Dominolaria and give it to her in person. 😀"

"OK, but what about my nieces, nephew, and little sisters Mom? They are still too young to be away from you and Daphne that long. "

" Don't worry Bloom. I know you're thinking about the fact that none of them can go through portals yet and the RF ships don't have any car seats. Saladin made a special ship for us that has 15 rear-facing car seats and 15 forward facing, there are 15 parent seats next to the car seats and of course, the normal seating that you see in a Red Fountain ship. "

" Oh yeah, we used that when Bloom was a baby. Now I remember Mum. 😀😀"

"That's really cool Mom and Daphne😀."

"Yeah😀"

In Dominolaria:

The RF Ship arrives. "Who's there?" asked a guard.

"Hello. I'm Miriam, Marlena's little sister ."

"May we ask you some questions?" asked the guard.

"Of course." said Miriam, smiling softly

________________________

Cliffhanger, but also so everyone has something to read! Sorry about the long wait, but the Fall semester of college is over, so I might have time for more!