Chapter 7: Deception

That's what Naruto does but from way higher btw. Just can't explain how he jumped and landed.

Naruto woke up on top of the Hokage Mountain and yawned, scaring off the few birds that took an interest to the blonde boy. He looked over and noticed Anko was gone. He stood up and stretched before he jumped off the mountain, free falling until he landed down with a fist to the ground, leaving a large crater from where he fell.

Some of the civilians nearby gasped at the crater, and the ones who didn't know what he used to contain, asked if he was okay. He gave them an eye smile and said that he was okay.

He packed the previous night before and sealed it in a scroll. He walked up to the gates to see Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna waiting. He expected Kakashi to be late, for his record said he was late unless it was a A-Rank mission of higher, but from Anko? He didn't expect that at all. He sighed and waited a couple of minutes before deciding to go wake her up.

I bet she slept in again. Crazy woman is going to drive me nuts in two years. He thought as a smile appeared on his hidden lips. He arrived at her apartment and knocked on the door a couple times before hearing a couple of footsteps that didn't belong to Anko in the room. He was about to grab a kunai when the door opened to reveal...

Kakashi.

"Hello?" The silver haired Jonin asked lazily. Naruto smelt Anko on him. A lot of Anko. Ever since he absorbed the Kyuubi, he had heightened sense like smell, sight, and hearing. Kakashi rubbed his visible eye and it widened when he saw Naruto. Naruto's mind went blank, trying to think of as many things that happened but couldn't deny the inevitable. He then heard Anko's voice in the back.

"Kakashi, you woke me up. Last night was amazing but you tired me out. Who's at the-" she froze as she caught sight of Naruto. She smelled of Kakashi. Naruto tried to speak but all he was able to do was close his eyes to keep the tears from forming. They stood their with obvious shock before Naruto spoke up.

"W-w-we have a m-m-mission..." He managed to choke out, his voice broken along with his heart, that had shattered to a million pieces. Was he angry? Yes. Was he sad? Yes. Was he depressed? Very. But all the sadness and depression overwhelmed his system, leaving little room for anger. He turned his back to them and wiped his eyes, getting the salty tears out of his eyes as best as possible. But a few tears slipped past and ran off his masked cheek and fell to the ground, visible to both of the Jonin present.

"Naruto... I-" Anko began but didn't get to finish. Naruto turned around fast as lightning and she saw something she never wanted to see again. Anger, Hate, sadness, and betrayal, all in his eyes that now let the tears flow freely.

"I don't want to hear it! I don't care about this anymore." He yelled surprising both of the adults. "If you really didn't want to marry me, then why did you put my hopes up about saying maybe? You can now consider the bet off since you never thought of it seriously before." He said softly, earning a gasp from Anko and a wide eyed Kakashi.

"But..."

"NO! CANT YOU SEE THAT I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE?! I CANT DEAL WITH BEING HURT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" He yelled at her. Kakashi took a step forward.

"Naruto, that was uncalled for and I demand you apologize right now." Kakashi demanded. Naruto's Rinnegan flared.

"You dare to lecture me Hatake? You dare demand me to do something I have every right to do? I outrank you in every way possible. Genin is just a title, it does not display power. I answer to the Hokage. No one else." Naruto said angrily, unconsciously making wind inside the complex pick up dust, making a tornado type thing.