Begin

Has he ever loved a man before ? Yes he dated this person named Minjae for about 2 years, that's long right ? Now he knows that his ex is successful in acting. They still talked to each other. The break up was mutual because they knew that being gay and have a relationship expose to the public will affect both of their future carrier. They met when they were toddlers, lived in the same neighborhood in Daegu. 

So they were close to each other before high school and start dating when the enter high school. Minjae had confessed and Taehyung had accepted with his box smile plastered on his face. They were so happy to be accepted by the other. Taehyung had an eye on Minjae for a while and that goes the same for Minjae. Of course during their relationship they had to be discrete​ and keep a certain distance from their others classmates. They were always together, always understand the other one without a word, only with stares, longing stares directed to the other. One glance contain thousand words that couldn't be said. Simply, they were everything for the other and they knew they will be forever. So how did they decided to break up from another ? They just love the other one too much to be in the way of the other's dream. They made a vow before their separation, they will always be there for the other, no matter what happen they will stand for what they believe.

So if true love did exist in this cruel world how come Taehyung was feeling something so deep for one of his bandmate ? How did he fell so easily for the other who had this cute bunny tooth's smile named Jeon Jungkook. He remember the moment he first saw him its was their first day as a group, BTS. He was the last one to be introduced to the others members and was feeling outcast. But this cute little dark hair had smile at him and all his worries had flown away (well almost). He was mesmerized by his smile and always has been after. Taehyung was known for his social butterfly personnality so of course he was the first one to introduce himself to the other. Since then they have been attached to the hips, if you wanna talk to one you will find the other one near.

But not all story have a good a ending, after two years, things have changed, now if you want to find Jeon Jungkook, you will not find him near Taehyung, but near a certain guy named Park Jimin...