Chapter 11: Too Loud

~~~Almost smut~~~
~~~in this chapter~~~

Kageyama's POV:
"Baka, Shoyo! You're so bad at this game!" I yelled in my excitement.
Hinata and I were playing video games in his room now, since his mom said we couldn't play volley ball right after dinner, or we might get sick.

After playing with Natsu, dinner went about as I expected. They talked nearly non-stop the whole time, and Hinata's mom asked me a lot of questions.
But now it was just me and Hinata alone in his room, his mom and sister already in bed.

"Don't be so loud! You'll wake them up!" Hinata yelled equally as loud as I had.
"I think you're the who'll do that." I whisper yelled back.

We were sitting next to each other on the floor, but it seemed like he was moving closer to me. I focused back to the screen just in time to see that I had won yet again.
"Oi, you're doing really bad. Do you usually play this poorly or is something distracting you?" I asked glancing over to Hinata.
He hesitated, but eventually spoke.
"There's a....glare from where I'm sitting maybe...if I...just..." he started to move closer to me...more specifically to right in front of me, between my legs.
"How am I supposed to play like this Shoyo?" I ask turning my face away to hide the blush that's sure to be there. He grabbed my hands and pulled them to either side of himself so that they sat comfortably in his lap.
"Like this," he happily explained as he started the next game.
I tried to focus on the game but I was too distracted by our new position.

I started to get a little used to it.....and then he leaned back closing the small space between my chest and his back.

That's it....I'm done....I can't handle this!

I abandon the game putting the controller down and wrapping my arms tighter around him as I bury my face in his neck.

"Tobio?" He questions, also abandoning the game.
"Hmm?" I hum.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I mumble into his neck.
"I just want to...be with you." I say softly, not knowing exactly what I meant by it. Hinata hummed in response and put a hand on my head pulling me closer to him. We stayed like this for awhile. Until I heard a small moan from Hinata and realized I had started kissing his neck. They were small short kisses, but I was getting a reaction from Hinata so I didn't stop and started to place open mouthed kisses all along his neck on his soft skin.

As I reached the crook he let out a short gasp. I decided to stop there and suck a little leaving a mark. His hand pulled my hair slightly moving my lips to his own and kissing me deeply.

He started to turn to straddle me, never breaking from the kiss. We needed air and I pulled slightly away.
"Tobio..." he says breathily with his eyes half lidded.

God, what have I done. I don't think I can stop myself now.

I roughly close the gap between our lips and pull his body against mine. He moans into the kiss and I can't help but to smirk a little. His hands are now both in my hair pulling me closer somehow.

As we continued to make out, Hinata started to move his hips against mine.
"F-fuck.." I gasp, "Shoyo..." I try to get him to listen to me for just a moment but he's too caught up in grinding our hips together, his lips against my neck now.

Fuck it, I think as a grab his thighs and stand up only to throw him on the bed.
He's a bit shocked by the sudden change but I'm on top of him before he can say anything.
I go back to his neck and leave some more marks. Hinata is a mess at this point, but I want to make him feel even better.

I slide my hand under his shirt feeling his bare chest beneath my fingers. I reach his nubs and rub them a little to gauge his reaction. I was not disappointed, more moans emitted from his mouth. I pushed his shirt up so I could have better access and move my lips down to his chest to help me with my ministrations. Hinata seems at almost a loss as to what he should do with his own hands but they eventually make their way under my shirt, mimicking my actions.

He's still trying to create friction between our hips and I can tell that we're both pretty hard already.
I start to move one of my hands to his waist band.

*SLAM*

"YOU'RE TOO LOUD!" Natsu yelled as she threw open the door.
We panicked at the sudden intrusion and Hinata ended up throwing himself off the bed. We both looked at Natsu in horror.
"N-Natsu! S-sorry. We'll be quiet. G-Go back to bed." Hinata stammered with his face turning as red as a tomato. But I'm sure mine was too.

Natsu turned with a huff, closed the door and walked off to her room.
We looked at each other.
Hinata buried his face in his hands.
"I can't believe that just happened!"
I wasn't sure what to say.
"Sorry....?"
He glanced at me now.
"Why are you sorry. You didn't do anything wrong."
"It's just that....that was....our first time doing anything like that..."
"And it was amazing. If anything I should be apologizing because I think I was being too loud." He smiled a little I could tell he was trying to make me feel better about it.
"You were kind of loud." I chuckled a little.
"You're just too good." He said smiling, then realized what he said, and buried his face in his hands again.
"Well you make me want to be good. Come here." I half pull him back onto the bed and hug him into me.
"You're so embarrassing." He says into my chest.
"Not as embarrassing as you."

We just enjoy the others warmth for a bit.
"Is it alright if we just go to sleep now?" He asks looking up at me.
"Sure." I say and give him a short kiss.
"Alright. Goodnight, Tobio.....I love you." His last words are a whisper before he completely falls asleep and I barely hear him. My heart swells.
"I love you too Shoyo, I always will."