Dream or Nightmare?

Ray appeared to be in a dark room where the walls and floor were checkered patterned. It was like a life size box. No doors, no windows, and the only thing he saw was a bed and the team's captain, Sara. Her golden blonde hair was down and beautifully messy and she appeared to only be wearing a baggy loose t-shirt.

"Sara?" He questions as he steps closer to her.

"Hello, Ray," Sara says as she leans up against him. Her hands then begin to roam freely all over him as she bites down on his bottom lip.

"No, no, I'm not gonna..." Ray strolls off due to Sara pressing up against him and the look in her ice blue eyes had said enough.

He grabbed her by the waist as she jumped up on him. He caught her and they locked lips. The sensation then grew deeper and soon they were on the bed as they ripped off all of their clothes. Ray couldn't believe this was happening. He would never do the things he was doing to Sara at that moment to anyone. He was a gentleman and never thought of doing those things like that. He couldn't help it though he wanted more and for it to never end. So he kissed from her lips down to her legs....

"Ah!!!!" Ray yells jolting out of his bed, heart racing, and covered in sweat he looked around his room making sure none of it was real. He then begins to relax when Mick barges in eating a piece of chicken and a piece of cake. Ray 's heart then skips a beat as he jumps up out of his bed, "oh, it's just you."

"Bad dream?" Mick growls out in his usual gruff tough guy voice before shoving the piece of cake into his mouth.

"What time is it?"

"Three a.m. I was sleeping but somebody woke me up," Mick answers with his mouth still full as he gives Ray the death stare.

"Sorry it's just... you wouldn't understand."

"Its Sara isn't it?" Mick then smirks, "She is pretty hot."

Ray is then speechless and just pulls the blanket over himself and Mick takes a huge bite from the piece of chicken he's had with him. Mick would let it go for now, but it was game time tomorrow.

LET THE GAME OF SECRET DESIRE AND HEARTBREAK BEGIN!!!!