21❁

While everyone was on break I was typing away some contracts for the new clients we were expecting. The door to slowly open and two chocolate brown eyes popped up. "Hey Koko, you still have half an hour left for your lunch break,"  I said as she walked in with a paper bag in hand. "Well I thought it wasn't fair fro you not to have a break so I brought you food I didn't know what you wanted so I got you a salad, Philly cheese steak, bacon hamburger, and fries." Opening the brown bag she began to take out all the food she had previously mention. "Khloe you didn't have to do that. I could have got an apple and would be fine. Wait have you had your break yet?" Who was I kidding that food looked amazing and smelled delicious. "I don't think you would especially not after I saw how much you loved food. No, I didn't  I actually came to have lunch with you. Don't worry about Sammie she stayed with Liam I believe was his name."  Standing up from behind my desk I walked over to the table where the food was at and sat across from Khloe who had already pulled out some plates and napkins from inside the bag. "Khloe you didn't have to do that babe. That was real sweet of you." I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I wanted to. Oh, I almost forgot I have dessert too. " I grabbed the plastic knife and cut the hamburger in half. I mean there was a lot of food for both of us might as well have a little of everything. "This doesn't have a chance against your food to be quite honest." There was flavor yes but not the same savory flavor that Khloe gives the food she makes. "Oh please, this is delicious. You're too nice Harry." 

It was 4 o'clock and I had just come out of a meeting with a massive headache I felt as if my head was seconds from falling off. I just wanted peace and quiet for minimum 5 minutes. Stepping into my office I ran my hand through my hair. "Oh sweet, sweet silence!" a soft moan escaped my mouth as I massage my head, dragging my feet toward my desk I plopped myself down on the what seemed comfortable black leather chair. BING! my computer lighted up notifying there was an email. "Fuck me sideways! 5 bloody minutes is that too much to ask for!" I decided to ignore it but then one ding after another came. "Bloody hell I fucking get it stop with the damn dinging already." I just wanted to be 5 again and not have a care in the world. "Harry I don't think it's going to stop unless you make it stop." Every single muscle in my body froze as I heard that angelic voice break trough the silence. "How long have you been in here?" The sound of her heels on the wooden floor where getting closer. I slowly open my eyes and two rich brown eyes that looked like sunlight shining through whiskey met mine. "Pretty much everything." I set up straight and started to laugh at my pettiness level. Opening the very first email I instantly regret doing it. " Damn it!"I didn't need this not right now. "Is everything okay Harry? Here I think you might need this." She handed me a glass of whiskey in it I didn't think twice and drank it all at once. " No, I was just invited to a stupid school reunion. I haven't seen any of those people since I was a teenager. I don't have time for this time of shit. I don't even have a girlfriend or a plus one " bursting out in laughter she came and began to give me a shoulder massage. "Go it'll be fun. You can take Sammie she is drop dead gorgeous. Besides you two make a great couple." Yes, she was beautiful but I'll be damn stupid if I took Sammie to the U.K.  Taylor would go on a human hunt to find her and make her fall in love with him. I wouldn't let that happen. "No thank you. Sammie is my best friend I would never date her.  Plus everyone knows we have been friends for a very long time. How about you? Will you go with me? You'll make it worthwhile." Her cheeks turned to a light shade of red and the excitement behind those breathtaking eyes said a thousand words. " Yes, I'll love to go."

"