Chapter 3

I just got an awesome idea so maybe I'll just throw most of my awesome yaoi ideas I not going to put in my other fan fictions here. Do remember that Ciel doesn't know much about love and stuff so he isn't the brightest when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, mature content, sexual content

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters.

_________________________

"No...I'm too tired." I groaned as Sebastian tried to wake me. He sat me up and I leaned my head against my bed post, squinting at him.

Sebastian smirked and breathed seductivley on my neck, "Was I that rough last night?" I raised a hand attempting to hit him but ending up just pushing his face. "Do you need me to wake you up?" I shrugged as I started falling back asleep. I gasped when I felt Sebastian's mouth around my member.

"Ah!" I stuck my fingers into his raven hair, trying to push his head away. "Sebas...Sebastian...st-st...sto-stop!" I pushed, desperately trying to get him to stop. I moaned loudly, lolling my head back in pleasure. Sebastian snaked his arms around my waist as I thrusted into his mouth, giving up the struggle. I let my hands run through his soft, luscious raven hair as he grazed his teeth over my member and I squirmed, my whole body developed in pleasure. "Oh...ngh...Sebastian." I moaned, unable to hold in my moans any longer. I pulled at his hair as the pleasure increased and I heard Sebastian growl as he gently sunk his teeth into my member. Sebastian looked shocked when a came into his mouth he smirked and swallowed every last bit, licking me clean. I grabbed Sebastian's tie and forced him to look at me, "Don't you ever....don't you ever do that....do that again." I glared breathlessly at him,

Sebastian smirked, "Do that again? I would love to, but not now, my lord." He laughed as I crossed my arms and pulled my night shirt to cover myself. Sebastian snaked his arms around my waist as he attempted to kiss me but frowned when I pulled away from him.

"Watch your place, butler." I growled at him, struggling to push him off me. He grabbed me by the collar of my sheet, his eyes glowing dangerously as he forced me to meet his gaze.

I was actually in some sorts, scared, "Me watch my place!? Our contract is over and I can kill you anytime I like. You watch your place!" Sebastian let go of my shirt and dropped me. I could feel tears in my eyes but I wouldn't dare let them fall. Sebastian turned away from me and left my room. I stared at my blankets, dropping me head into my hands. I had screwed everything up, I ruined it all, if Sebastian actually loved me there was no way he would still love me now. I buried my face in my pillow and pulled my covers over my head, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

[Later...]

I woke to feel the weight of my bed shifting, I sat up to see Sebastian and I immediately looked away from him, barely able to bear looking at him. When I managed to look back at him his hair was a mess from running his hands through it like he was now. He looked over to see I was awake and he took my hand, frowning when I flinched. Sebastian let out a sigh as he turned to completely face me, "I'm sorry..." I could feel tears gathering in my eyes as I lurched forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. Sebastian wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me into his warm embrace. He rested his head on the nook of my shoulder but he gently turned his head so his mouth was just beside my ear.

"I love you."

_____________________

Well, strange and short little chapter but it was awfully fun to write. Idk why but I've wanted to write a chapter like this for so long. Comment for more and if you have an idea you would like to suggest go ahead and do so! Well, peace out my lovelies