Chapter 8

If you've read my notes since the beginning, or even remember what this was in the beginning then you should remember that this is just me clumping my Sebaciel ideas into one fanfiction...so basically whenever I get an idea I'm not going to use in another Sebaciel it will end up somehow stuffed into this fan fiction. I think you get what I'm playing at. Anyway, let us return to da smutehness. <- That's correct spelling, shut the fuck up auto correct.

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, sexual content, mature content.

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters.

____________

I squirmed in an attempt to accommodate Sebastian's large member, mewling in pleasure. "Ngh...mmm" I moaned, tangling my fingers in his black locks of hair. He gave a low growl in response, taking hold of my hips and slamming roughly into me. "Mmmmm...f-faster!" I commanded, letting out a loud moan as he obeyed. His hand traveled over my body, just the feel of his hands on my body making me feel alive. Sebastian took my member in his hand and at a tediously slow pace started pumping in time to his thrusts. I turned my head to the side, moaning into my arm to quiet myself.

"Look at me." When I ignored his wish he grabbed my face, forcing me to look into his gorgeous crimson eyes. "I love you." I didn't have time to process why he was telling me that before his lips were on mine and he was once again thrusting, this time hitting my prostate.

I moaned loudly against his lips. "S-Sebastian!" Pleasure coursed through my body as a came, moaning quite embarrassingly. With a final thrust Sebastian came deep inside me, pulling out several moments later, causing me to miss his presence within me. [<-Sorry, not sorry.]

.........

"My lord, are you sure you don't need assistance?" Sebastian asked from outside the bathroom door.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course not! I can bathe myself." I muttered. I was now laying in the bathtub, trying to relax and get the thought of Sebastian's confession out of my mind. When I was positive he wasn't at he door anymore I relaxed farther into the tub water. "Damn demon...thinks he can play me for a fool." I growled. With a loud sigh I stood up, practically grabbing for air when I fell over, only to be caught by a pair of strong arms before I could hurt myself.

"Tsk, tsk, what a mess you've made of the bathroom." He smirked, looking around at the water that had spilt out of the tub when I was standing up and getting in on my own. "If you had just asked for assistance this would have been much easier." Sebastian helped me stand up, draping a towel over my shoulders as he pulled me out of the tub and set me down on the bath mats. I rolled my eyes at the demon, sighing loudly. Sebastian started drying my hair but as he pulled the towel away an urge took over me and I grabbed him by his chin, forcing his face as close to mine as it could possibly get without touching.

He looked rather surprised, but not as much as I was, even by my own actions, "Earlier you said you loved me, is it, or is it not true?" I asked boldly, unable to believe the words actually coming out of my mouth. I slowly got ahold of myself and very reluctantly drew my hand away from his face.

"Of course I love you, what would ever change that?" Sebastian said, actually looking a little hurt. I shrugged, looking at the ground, mumbling something inaudible under my breath. "Speak up, hun. I won't know if you don't tell me."

I blushed lightly when he called me hun, "Sometimes it's hard to tell...I mean, your a demon, I can't read you. I never know if you've...stopped loving me...and I won't even know if you do." He gently cupped my cheeks, his crimson eyes searching me for something.

"I wish you could read me, then you would know how much love I bare for you, and how much in truly love you. Do you know how much I worry about you? How much I want to protect you from everyone and everything? Do you know how much it would hurt me if I were to loose you?" He pulled me close to him, hugging me tightly before kissing my forehead. "My little lord, I will always love you."

..........

Kawaii! Not really...that chapter sucked dick. Sorry. I know it's SUPER FUCKING short and it's probably the crappiest piece of...crap I've ever written but get over it! It's the best I got right now. Also, I'm going to ride out this cat Ciel thing, eventually he will turn normal though, I promise. Ride...heheh...I just noticed how ironic that is...XD I've been struggling with ideas and shit lately so please, GIVE ME SOME IDEAS AND FEEDBACK! The more comments/reviews/votes the longer the next chapter, the more detail, the better written! Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Make sure to check back for the next chapter. Comment, vote, and such!

Peace out my lovelies!