Chapter 10

I think I'm just going to update this rarely because you all seem to love this fic quite a bit. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, sexual content, mature content.

I don't now own any of the Black a Butler characters.

____________________________________________

"We shouldn't be watching this..." The blonde mumbled, holding a tissue up to her bleeding nose while the red head beside her breathed so hard she fogged up her glasses and had to quickly clean them.

"I know! But look at them!" Meyrin smiled deviously, grabbing a few more tissues to plug up her nose with.

Elizabeth looked over at Ciel and Sebastian through the bushes. "Okay so maybe this is worth the trouble and embarrassment...and getting my dress muddy..." She mumbled. The maid laughed, staring intently at the two lovers.

"OOOOH get ready!"

~~~~

"No...ngh...ah S-Sebastian!" I moaned as his three finger slipped in and out of me, stretching me for the large package soon to fill me. He curled his fingers inward and I couldn't help but cry out as he pressed his fingers against my prostate. "F-fuck Sebastain, p-please!" I clawed at the demon's bare back. The butler finally removed his fingers, lining up his hard member with my oh-so-ready backside.

"Are you ready, young master?" He asked, still smirking slyly despite the embarrassing thing we were doing outside in broad daylight.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, I'm ready you m-" I gripped the table hard, letting out a cry as he pushed all the way in with one thrust. My back arched off the table and I panted loudly, glaring at him.

"I thought you said you were ready." Sebastian taunted. I gave a low hiss at him, unable to form a proper sentence at the time. I gave a nod and he started to move, slowly at first but that didn't last long.

I clawed at his back, moaning as he pounded into me repeatedly, a tight grip on my sensitive hips as he thrusted in at the perfect angle to hit my prostate. I couldn't do anything but scream, cry and moan and eventually my voice went hoarse leaving me to silent cry out in pleasure as he took me.

________________________________

It's short but I know you all wanted yaoi, so here you go. I can't tell if I've gotten better or worse at writing yaoi throughout this entire fic... ewe

Make sure to check back for the next chapter. Comment, vote, and such!

Peace out my lovelies!