Back to where it Began

Allie's POV:
When Heath and I concluded our romantic reunion, we rushed downstairs carrying my stuff.

As we passed my Aunt Tiff, she said:
"Allie, wait-"

"I'm done waiting. It's time for me to start living. Thanks for everything, Tiffany. But it's time for me to go. Bye love you," I simply said. Then closed the door on my past.

We piled my stuff into Heath's truck and headed off to his house.

"So, how did the other guys react when they found out I was moving in?" I asked him.

"Oh they loved the idea. Having a hot girl in their house isn't gonna bother them one lil bit," he smiled and winked at me. I smiled.

"I kinda feel bad," I said softly.

"Why?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Because they can't have me," i said and smiled at him.

"And why is that?" He asked, when he obviously knew the answer.

"Because my heart's taken by this incredible, caring, charming, sweet, sexy, strong guy," I smiled.

He pouted.
"That's sad, I kinda thought you liked me," he said and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Hmmm well I guess you're okay, too," I teased him and smiled. He smiled back.

We pulled into the driveway and Heath helped me get my suitcases out from the truck. As we approached the front door, I took a breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"What happens if they don't like me living here?" I asked nervously and looked up at him.

"Then I'll kick them out," he smiled and led the way inside.

When we walked in, Zane, David, Scott, Todd, and Elton were all in the living area. They all recognized me immediately and smiled, but I felt them glancing at my suitcases at the same time. Luckily, Heath said:
"Allie is moving in with us, no questions or comments. It's a done deal. Everyone hear me?" He was so sexy when he was over-protective of me.

They all nodded and smiled.

And then Zane stood up.
"I LOVE the idea of Allie moving in with us dude, but uh," he paused at looked at Heath.
"Where is she gonna sleep? There's no extra rooms..." his voice trailed off.

Heath didn't hesitate.
"She'll be in my room, with me," he stood up a little bit straighter. I felt my cheeks get hot.

I looked at him and he looked down at me.
"Is that okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled.
"Well duh," I said. And everyone laughed.
___________________________
Heath's POV:
We went into my room and got Allie unpacked. My room had its own bathroom, so we could share it without having too much hassle.

"So, uh, hope this is okay for you. I know it's not much but-"

I was cut off by Allie pressing her lips against mine. Once we pulled apart, she said:
"It's perfect," and we both smiled and leaned in again.

About that time, Zane burst in.
"Hey guys, WHOA," he turned away.
"My bad, I'll give you two some time," he kinda hesitated and walked away.

What's up with him? I thought.

After a while, we decided to sit by the pool for some fresh air. Zane and Scotty joined us.

"So Allie, where you from again?" Scotty asked

"Denver," Allie answered sweetly.

Scotty nodded.
"So are you and Heath dating or something?"

"No," I answered, probably too quickly.

I heard Zane mutter something under his breath. He was editing a video.

"What was that, baby?" I asked Zane.

"Nothing," Zane said gruffly and shook his head.

Okay, something was wrong. He's never like this, I thought.

About an hour later Allie and I decided we were hungry. So did Zane, Scott, and Elton. We decided, to welcome Allie, we should go out to dinner.

"I'll just go shower and change," Allie said. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay," I answered. I couldn't show how much I loved her, at least, not in front of my friends

While Allie was in the shower, Zane and I remained outside. This was the perfect opportunity for me to talk to him.

"Zane, what's up buddy?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. I saw the hurt in his eyes, something I've only seen one other time in my time knowing him.

"Look, I wanted to, but-"

"Then why didn't you?" His voice raised slightly.

"Because I didn't want you getting all butt hurt about it. I finally found a girl I love, Zane. I really love her. And I think she loves me, too." I answered.

He nodded and continued editing.

"Are you sure that's all that's wrong?"

He hesitated, but nodded.

Something tells me there's something's he's not telling me.
___________________________
Allie's POV:
I had just taken a shower and blow dried my hair dried my hair when I felt someone behind me.

I looked in the mirror to see Heath, standing there admiring me in the mirror. I looked at him. Good thing I had clothes on, running shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hey, baby," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. He knew I loved that.

"Hey," I said and continued to apply my makeup.

"How was your shower?" He asked.
Odd question, I thought.

"Fine," I answered.

"Would it have been better with me in it?" He smirked and winked.

"Everything is better with you, Heath," I smiled and kissed his cheek.
___________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys! This was supposed to be a more romantic chapter, but oh well, I promise it's coming soon😚

What is Zane not telling Heath? Will Hallie finally happen? Find out next chapter!☺️

Thanks for reading!!!😘

Love you byeeee