Never

Allie's POV:
I heard everything, felt Heath squeezing my hand.

I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't. It was like my eyelids were glued down. I couldn't move, like I was chained down by a ton of weight on each limb.

But I could hear. I heard every word he said.

God, how I wanted to tell him I loved him too. Then I felt him slip something circular and cold onto my ring finger.

Oh God, I thought.

I heard him crying. I just wanted to tell him it would be okay, I was okay. I couldn't get the words out. I couldn't do anything. I was trapped in my own body.
__________________________
Heath's POV:
Several days passed, days turning into weeks. Soon it had been a month. My baby still wasn't awake.

The guys visited, of course.
Zane was nearly in tears when he first arrived. He was the first one to come.

We just hugged. Right there, in front of God and everybody. Two grown men, weeping on each other's shoulders. We must have looked ridiculous, only we understood.

Finally, we pulled apart.
"Is, uh," he sniffed.
"Is she gonna be okay?" He asked.

I nodded and bit my lip. I looked down at my precious angel. She looked so peaceful, just like she was asleep.

I rarely left her side. If I did, it was only for a few minutes at a time. Scott brought me a suitcase with clean clothes and bathroom essentials.

I showered at the hospital. I ate out of the hospital cafeteria, except when the guys brought me takeout. I slept on the futon. I basically lived there.

One day, I was scrolling through my phone with one hand and holding Allie's hand in the other. For whatever reason, I glanced at her face. Then I saw it.

Her eyes fluttered. I swear to God I saw it. Her long eyelashes batted open for a split second. I knew it.
__________________________
Allie's POV:
I didn't know how long it'd been since whatever happened. I couldn't remember why I was even here, or where I was.

One day, I tried really hard to open my eyes. Heath was holding my hand, comforting me.

I did it. I opened my eyes, for about a half a second. I wondered if he saw it.
I tried again. This time, my eyes opened longer. I knew Heath saw it, judging by the way he sat up and began to squeeze my hand tighter.

I opened my eyes fully, seeing bright lights and a small room. I slowly turned my head to Heath, who was near tears.

"Allie," he said softly.

I attempted a smile. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I opened my mouth, but no noise.

"It's okay, baby, just relax," Heath cooed.
"Doctor!" He ran out in the hall yelling.

I looked around. How did I get here? Where the hell was I?

I began to panic. I was trapped. I couldn't breathe.

Then, Heath rushed back in with a man with a white coat and scrubs.
I started to breathe heavily. I couldn't catch my breath.

"It's okay, babe," Heath said, happy tears streaming down his face.
"I'm so glad you're okay."

His voice calmed me down.
"I-I," I tried to speak.

"Shhh, it's okay," Heath whispered.
"You don't have to talk."

I nodded.

The doctor checked the machines and tubes in my arms, unhooking some things.

"She'll be okay, let me know if you need anything," he said.

Heath nodded and shook his hand.
"Thank you so much, Dr."

The doctor walked out and Heath took his phone out of his pocket. I watched as he called several people, jumping up and down out of pure joy.

I smiled.
At least I can smile, I thought.

A few minutes later, a couple guys burst into the room. Three actually, one with a lot of tattoos came in a little later than the others.

I was so confused.
I looked at Heath, who was gazing down at me.

"Hey there, sleeping beauty," one of the guys said.

The guys all hugged Heath. Did he know them? I wondered if they were just some friends I hadn't met yet.
__________________________
Heath's POV:
Allie had finally woken up. I was overjoyed. I cried happy tears for about an hour. I had missed my baby so much.

She couldn't talk, the doctor said that was normal since she hadn't used her voice in over a month. He said she would probably be able to talk within a couple of hours of waking up.

Soon, I called all of the guys.

A few minutes later, Zane, David, and Scott burst in the door. We all hugged and Zane said:
"Hey there, sleeping beauty."

Allie looked confused. Probably since she hadn't seen them in a while. I continued to hold her hand while she looked around.

A couple hours later, the guys were still here. I was really lucky to have such great friends. I couldn't believe that they would stay here for Allie, and for me.

I looked at Allie and she tried to speak again.

"Hey beautiful," I said softly, looking into her wide eyes.

"H-hey," she said.
I smiled so wide. I felt like my cheeks were gonna explode.

"Wh-where am I?" She asked.

"You're at the hospital, baby," I answered. The doctor did say she would have memory loss, I was just grateful she remembered me.

She nodded.
"What ha-happened?" She looked scared.

I looked at her sympathetically.
"You were in a pretty bad car accident, Allie. Do you remember it?" I questioned.

She shook her head.
"No," she whispered.

Zane came over to her bedside and sat down on the edge of the bed. He smiled down at her.

"At least she remembers us," he said.

Allie looked scared and confused.

"Who ar-are you?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Hey guys! This is an odd chapter, I gotta admit it. But I hope you liked it!🙂

Thanks for reading!😄

THX SO MUCH FOR 100 READS😘

What will happen with Allie and the guys? Will this be the end of their friendship? Find out next chapter!☺️

Love you byeeee