Try

Heath's POV:
"Who are you?" Allie asked Zane.

I gaped. I couldn't believe it. She didn't remember them, but she remembered me?

I grabbed her hand.
"Allie, you don't remember them?" I asked quietly.

She shook her head.
"Should I?" She asked.

I frowned.
"Do you remember me?" I whispered, gazing into her eyes.

She looked into my eyes.
And she nodded.

I sighed in relief.

"Your name is Heath," she began.

I nodded.

"I remember you took me to the Hollywood sign, where you held me...and I was crying, but I don't remember why," she said softly.

I stared in disbelief.
"You...don't remember?"

She shook her head.

"I lived in Hollywood all my life, with my Aunt. Where are my parents?" She asked.

I laid down beside her in the bed.
"Baby, you came here," I paused.
"You came to Hollywood because your dad died," I whispered.

Tears filled her big, bright eyes as she stared at me with her mouth open.

"My dad died?" She asked quietly.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. My Allie was so sad, I couldn't bear it. I told her it was okay, she was safe. She bawled into my chest, as the guys left the room.

I rubbed her back and she cried for about 10 minutes straight, until she fell asleep in my arms. I gently got up, being extra careful not to wake her as I slipped out into the hall, where the guys were waiting.

They all looked at me sympathetically. I shook my head as a tear ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away as I sat down next to David.

"She's gonna be okay, Heath," he said.
"It'll just take a while for her to get back to normal."

I sniffed and nodded.

He laid a hand on my shoulder and stood up.

"I think I'm gonna go guys, Liza needs me," he explained.

"Thanks, David, for coming and everything," I said.

He nodded and smiled a little.
"No problem." And he walked away.

Scotty left a couple hours later, Allie was still sleeping. It was just me and Zane in the hallway, sitting on the cold hospital chairs.

"What if she doesn't remember me?" He asked while looking down.

"Dude, don't say that alright? She'll remember you. I know she will," I assured him.

But I wasn't so sure.
__________________________
Allie's POV:
I woke up and no one was in the room. I was alone. I sat in silence for a while and looked around.
How long had I been here? I wondered.

Heath came in.
"Hey there," he smiled.

I smiled.
"Hey," I said.

"How ya feeling?" He asked quietly.

"I've been better," I explained.

He let out a little laugh.
"I know, baby," he came and laid down beside me.

He grabbed my hand. I looked at the ring on my finger. A golden circle, embellished with small diamonds.

He gazed down at the ring.
"I was gonna give this to you the day of the accident," he explained.

Tears filled my eyes.
"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"It's a promise ring," he explained.
"It's a symbol of my promise to you. I promise to love you, care for you, trust you, forgive you for all of my life. I promise to keep my promises and I hope you'll promise me the same," he smiled down at me.

I smiled and laid my hand on his chest.
"I promise," I said.

He kissed my temple. Soon, the other guy (Zane?) walked in.

"Hey lovebirds," he said and smiled.

I smiled.
"Hey," I said.

"How ya feeling, pretty girl?" He asked softly and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Eh," I shrugged.

Suddenly, it all came back. All the memories. The conversations. I remembered him.
__________________________
Heath's POV:
Allie's eyes lit up, and I knew something clicked.

"Zane?" She whispered, and tears filled her big, blue eyes.

He nodded. Allie sat up quickly and wrapped her arms around his neck. He closed his eyes and held her close to him.

"God, Allie don't scare me like that," he laughed softly and pulled away.

She softly laid back down and cuddled up next to me.

"I remember all of them," she said.

Zane and I both smiled.

"David, Liza, Gabbie, Zane, Scotty, Kristen, Toddy, Elton, Alex," she named all of the gang off one-by-one.

I was so happy my baby was back. She remembered everything. The Hollywood walk of fame, the Hollywood sign, her Aunt (eeeesh), and even her father.

The doctors kept her for a couple more days, just for observation. She passed all the tests and was finally ready to go home.

I had my arm wrapped around her shoulders walking out of the hospital I had first walked in over 2 months ago.

She was paranoid the whole ride home. Looking around constantly, checking her seatbelt every minute, staring out the window for coming cars. I felt so bad for my Allie.

I held her hand the whole drive home.
"Baby, its okay," I kept assuring her. She would nod, but I still think she was scared.

We finally made it home safely. I never let go of her hand.

We walked into our room and plopped down on the bed together. My baby was finally safe at home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Hey guys! I HAD to make Allie remember the guys, I couldn't live with myself🙂🙃🙂🙃

Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!😁

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

What will happen with Allie now that she is back at home? Will the accident bring everyone closer, or tear them apart? Find out next chapter!☺️✌️

Love you byeeee