Chapter 9

Nine

Sadie

Millie and I decided to get ready and go out to roam around town. Hawkins, Indiana is a small town but there's still a lot to do.(AUTHORS NOTE-we are aware Hawkins is not a real place we just didn't know what else to put lol) People are out and about constantly and are always playing games and going shopping. We wanted to go grab a bite to eat and then head over to a store and go clothes shopping. Just me and her, some girl time.

"Ready Mills?" I questioned.

"Yeah just give me one second." She shouted.

She came out and was wearing pink crop top and some skinny jeans. She could rock any outfit and any hair style. Then here's me, I can't wear shorts to save my life.

"Does this look good? Is it too... showy?" She asked me as she turned around to show every side of the outfit.

"Did you seriously just ask me that? Literally anything looks good on you Mills, let's go I'm hungry." I said as I spun around to get my purse. 

Millie looked in the mirror one last time and grabbed her purse as well. We walked out of her house and started walking down the street. We talked about where we wanted to go to eat and it was pretty normal. We decided on a cute little coffee shop and headed in that direction. That's when everything got really weird. We finally got there and we saw Finn and Noah walking on the other side of the street.

"Millie... Don't look to your right..." I said with a smirk.

She slowly looked right and her eyes grew wider and wider with every second that passed.

"I told you not to look, what don't you understand?" I said, now laughing hysterically.

Finn looked over and grabbed Noah's shirt collar. Noah looked over too, they both looked somewhat freaked out. But definitely not as freaked out as Millie.

Finn

We were just casually walking to get something to eat and then of course we have to see Sadie and Millie out in public. I mean, not that I'm upset about it. I'm just a little embarrassed... Especially after what happened last night at the party. I tried to ignore it after I notified Noah that they were looking at us.

"Just act normal..." I told him as I walked forward.

I started smiling at him and pretended he said something funny, but apparently they didn't buy it, because Sadie and Millie started laughing as they walked into a coffee shop. I admired her until i could no longer see her through the coffee shop window. I heard a cough coming from Noah. I turned around to look at him, my cheeks getting more red by the second. I tried playing it off.

"Erm, let's get going." I ordered.

As we kept walking I started to regret not saying anything to Millie. I was contemplating on whether or not I should walk in and make a move, when I remembered I was with Noah. I can't let him know I like her. I brainstormed for some ideas then it came to me. We could stay around this area and I would wait for Millie to come out of the coffee shop. Once she did, I would "accidentally" bump into her. Perfect. I smiled as I turned to Noah and proposed my idea.

"Noah, I think we should stay around here for a bit. I see a few stores I like and stuff."

"Yeah. Sure." He answered as he looked up at me and smiled back.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sup my doods it's the lit authors once again and we already have 200+ reads on this story and that's just insane like wow thank you guys so much!! Also we know that Gaten and Caleb haven't been included in this story a lot but later on we will definitely include them so don't worry my chocolate daddy and bby gaten lovers!! But anyways we have big plans for this story so we hope you guys are as excited for this story as we are!! xx

-Kylie, Nora, and Savannah