got my princess back

Adam pov
_________________

Well when I was least expecting it I saw my princess. I actually ran into her today. I was so happy but something was kinda off about her. And it seemed as if she put on a little weight but hey I'm not judging cause it fit her. Fat or skinny she'll always be my princess. After leaving her apartment I walked back to my hotel and sat down. I needed to come up with a plan to see her again and maybe take her on a date scrolling through my phone I posted a new photo to instagram and within seconds my notification's was going off with soo many likes. I mean damn I look good and I know it buy I'm not a cocky asshole. My stomach was growling. Grabbing my wallet I went back to the little burger Shop that Kendra worked at and ordered a bit of everything for me and her.
I went back to her apartment and knocked on the door.
"Come in" she yelled
I did as she said. She came from out of what I'm guessing is her room with bright red eyes.
I put the food on the counter and slowly walked to her.
"What's wrong beautiful"
She closed the gap between us and stood on her tippy toes she kissed me. I immediately kissed her back licking her bottom lip until she opened her mouth and I slowly entered my tongue in her mouth. Breaking away she took my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I picked her up she wrapped  her legs around my waist, I carried her to her room.
"Make love to me" she whispered.
Laying her on the bed I laid ontop of her and started kissing her neck. She moaned God I missed that sound. Quickly taking off her over sized shirt I see she's completely naked underneath taking her nipples in my mouth I roll my tongue over the swollen bud as my hands found its way down her body. Licking her other nipple I look her in the eyes and whisper "Who does these chocolate tits belong to? "
"You" she moaned closing her eyes. Kissing her soft little tummy I went down further. I kissed the inside of her thighs I placed one over my shoulder and opened the other one wider looking right at her delicious cookie. Drawing little circles on her pussy with my tongue. She moaned and I dived right in savouring her taste. She was so wet. And tasted so good placing one hand on her nipple I watched as she went crazy with my tongue deep in her. She was so close to cumming I felt her walls clinching. Moving my tongue faster her body began to shake and her legs tightened around my face as I continue to eat her until she couldn't take it anymore.
"I need you in me"
Snatching my pants off I lay her on her stomach and slowly enter her pussy from the back. She was so tight. I could tell no other man had been inside of her other then me. I better be the only one ever inside of her. Slowly thrusting inside her wetness.
"Harder baby harder"
Well if she say so. Thrusting hard into her I pull her hair and start fucking Herr like there's no tomorrow. Pulling out of her I laid on my back and she straddled me.
She started grinding her hips, playing with her nipples while looking me in the eyes. Slightly Bending my knees I thrust upwards into her hard I was so close.
"Who pussy is this"
"It's yours daddy" she said between moans. Placing her hands on my chest she threw her head back and bounced up and down on me harder.
"You like this pussy daddy"
she moaned licking her lips.
Grabbing her head I pulled her face down to mines.
"Open your eyes and look at me"
Feeling her clinch around my dick I felt her cum dripping down two more thrust and I came right in her looking her deep in those brown orbs.
Leaning her forehead on mines she smiled at me. I pulled out of her, she laid on me and fell asleep.
She was asleep within 2 minutes. I know my dick is good, she was lightly snoring. Pulling the cover over us I fell asleep too with the love of my life in my arms.
Kendra pov
_____________________

When Adam walked through that door I couldn't help myself or maybe it was just these damn hormones. Opening my eyes I realized Adam was still next to me asleep. Carefully I got out of bed and walk into the kitchen I pick his shirt up off the floor and throw it on. I heated up the food that he brought in earlier that day and set it out on the counter I began making chocolate chip cookies because I was craving them placing them in the oven I put my clothes and Adam clothes neatly on my dresser.
" I can get use to waking up to you in my shirt every morning with a smile like that on your face."
I giggled
"Come here beautiful" He sat up in bed and pulled me into his lap.
"I love you so much Kendra you mean the world to me. Plzzz don't leave me again"
Smiling at him "we won't" I said
He looked at me confused.
"Adam I am pregnant"
He didn't say anything he just looked at me. I knew he wouldn't be happy but I didn't expect him to react like this. Before I could get all the way off of him he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Where do you think you're going missy"
"I'm just giving you some time to process what I said."
He kissed me
"I don't need to process anything. The woman I love is having my baby." He smiled.
"Hey daddies little ball of joy. I know you can't hear me but I love you and can't wait to meet you" He said to my tummy.
"When do we found out if it's a boy or girl?"
"In like two more months"
"It doesn't matter as long as they have your beautiful smile"
" and your gorgeous green eyes baby"
"Call me that again"
"Baby" I whispered.
"Ive missed us so much"
" Me too I'm never gonna leave you again. I've been miserable without you." Tears started falling.
"Shhhh baby girl don't cry" he wiped my tears and then my stomach growled loudly.
He looked at me and giggled.
"Come on let's get you two fed"
Getting off him I handed him his boxers and watched him put them on. Even though he wasn't hard his dick was still huge.
"Stop starring" He smiled and I followed him into the kitchen.
"You baking cookies?"
"Yeah they should be done now."
"You're backing cookies at 2 in the morning.?"
"Yes sir I would've back them earlier if someone hadn't put it on me like that."
"If I recall someone was like 'harder daddy harder'"
"Oh shut up" I laughed bitting into my burger. It was like heaven in my mouth.
"When is your next doctors appointment"
"Tomorrow actually. I'll be getting an ultrasound. Come with me me baby"
"I definitely am love"