some nerve 👺

ADAM POV
______________________

"Mmmmmm" I moan waking up to find Kendra lips wrapped around my morning wood. I run my fingers through her tousled bed hair. She looks up and continue sucking me. Pushing her head all the way down on my cock I thrust upwards in her mouth watching my princess gag. She looks soo sexy, oh but I'm not getting mines first she is. Sitting up in bed I lift her up and sit her in my lap. Kissing her I take off her little night dress. Bending my head I take her harden chocolate nipple in my mouth.
"Mmmmmm" she moans closing her eyes.
I rub her inner thighs and suck the other nipple. She takes my cock in her hand and strokes it. I finally take her mouth. Kissing her hard. She bits my bottom lip. She's so wet and I haven't even tasted her yet. Laying back on the bed I grab her hips and pull right above my face. All I see is her wet yummy brown pussy. Slowly easing my tongue in  her. She moans. And reaches down running her hands through my hair. I lick her faster. She starts riding my tongue. I grab her boobs and pinches her nipple. Sticking my tongue as deep as it can go I feel her walls clinching.
"Ohh baby please I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming" she screams as she cums on my tongue she tightens her hips around my head and shakes uncontrollably. I suck all of her delicious juices and she gets off my face and eases on my dick. She begins bouncing and playing with her boobs. Grabbing her hips I push upwards into her. She begins cumming again and I still all movements. Picking her up I lay her on the bed and get on top. Fucking her hard.
"Who pussy is this"
"Yours" she moans
"Damn right" I keep thrusting hard and fast.
"Baby" she moans and I know she's about to cum again.
But this time I stop and pull out.
"Adam" she yells
"Why did you leave me" I rub her pussy with my thumb.
"Please baby I need you in me"
I Look her in the eyes I ask her again
"Why did you leave me? Was I not good enough" I stuck my finger in her.
"Did you not love me? Why did you fucking hurt me like that" I'm on the verge of tears.
She takes my hand and pulls me ontop of her. Caressing my face she softly says " it is me that's not good enough for Prince Adam, it's me that's not worth your time. It's me that your mother hates. But it's you that I am so madly in love with and it scares me".
Her tears starts to fall and she tries to push me off her and get up but I don't budge. Kissing her slowly I ease my cock back in to her. Wiping her tears away I slowly stroke in and out of her holding her hands beside her head and places my forehead on hers.
"I am in love with you" I go deeper.
"You are mines" I grunt hitting her gspot.
"I am yours fuck what everybody else say" I moan as I cum in her and she cums on me. I pullout and pick her up. Walking in the bathroom I place her ontop the counter and ran her a nice hot bath.

KENDRA POV
_____________________

Walking in the obygn office I signed in ready to see my baby. Behind me was Adam with his hand on my lower back. Almost every woman was gawking at him. So I turned around and kissed him so all these pregnant hoes know that he's mines. I heard the lip popping and didn't care. Pulling away he laughed talking about he knew what I was doing.
"Are you excited to see our baby"
"Of coarse, although she's gonna give me more ugly stretch marks"
"How do you know the baby is a she ?"
"I don't know. I just called her that. Because I don't wanna call her a it"
"Makes sense, but those stretch marks you were talking about are marks to show the world you were strong enough to bare a child so don't call them ugly princess"
"Ms. Scott " said the nurse.
Walking in the back I saw that little trix checking him out. I don't even know why I'm getting mad. Hell he ain't really even my man. I love this guy and it hasn't even been a year. I would marry him but I promised his mother I would leave him alone.
After we left we headed to my apartment. It was time to tell him we couldn't keep messing around. Walking in I looked up at him. He was holding the ultrasound smiling really big. He was sooo happy.
"This is the result of our love making" He says
"Yeah the first night we fucked"
"We did not fuck we made love"
Pulling off my jacket I layed on the sofa. Before I fell asleep I saw Adam walk into my bedroom.......
"Kendra wake up "
"Why are you yelling" I say opening my eyes.
"Is that baby even fucking mines"
"Adam lower your tone please"
"Answer my fucking question"
"Are you drunk ?" I asked smelling the liquor on his breath. Getting up I walk in the kitchen and grab him a bottle of water.
"You need to drink this or you'll have a horrible hangover in the morning"
"I said answer me damnitt" He grabbed the bottle and threw it past me. It hit the wall and bust.
" You need to leave" I said a calm as I could.
"Who the fuck is he huh?"
"Adam leave"
"Listen to me bitch I will ruin you. Trying to play fucking games on me. Trying to pin a fucking baby on me. My mother was completely right about all of you black sluts. Yall just looking for a meal ticket"
I slapped him before I knew it. Tears were running down my face and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
Holding a hand over my baby bump. I dared to look up at him.
"How dare you say some shit like that to me. I never once asked you for money. I never even asked you to come back in my life. And this baby is fucking ours."
"You didn't ask me for money but you asked my mom. I wondered how did you get this nice apartment while working at the diner but now I know." He grabbed his jacket and walked out the door.
What the fuck just happened. Everything was going so great now it's just... I don't know. Walking in my room I see array of pics laying on my bed. Someone's been watching me. There are pictures of me hanging out with my next door neighbor. Looking closely at them it kinda does look like we're more then friends. But we're not my heart belongs to someone already. Moving the pics around I found a note signed by his mother. This bitch set me up.!!!!!!!!!!!