Ramsey's Roughness

"My lady, Lord Ramsey has summoned you to his chambers immediately for discussion." Said lord Stien with a large smirk on his face knowing what he's summoned me for. He guards the door not far from the entrance having a keen sense of hearing when everything happened.

**
I waited on his bed patiently till Ramsey arrived with but a slam of a door behind him.

He had one of those looks on his face making me know his father upset him somehow. Like always he takes his frustration out by fucking me roughly and relentlessly.

"Glad your here My Lady! I've had a long day." He smiled at me as he unbuttoned his sleeves. "Anything for you My Lord." Was all I said as I untied my dress. I never like to be easily exposed at a moments notice so I ALWAYS wore undergarments.

"Not so fast." He took my hands in his. And kissed me gently for the first time. "You don't need to take that of yet." he says tying it up ever so gently. "But these- he said motioning to my bottoms made of silk and only covered ME -they have to come off." Roughly he yanks them off spreading my legs not making the ease any better. Nervousness spread through me like wildfire.

" I want a taste first." With that he put his mouth where no Lord should put there mouth and licked at my clit. His tongue roughly went in a fast circle as he nipped at my skin with roughness. He did that till I moaned out his name.

Without permission he thrust into me, deep. He was gifted down south so a small thrust was still a big one. A gasps could be heard loudly along with a moan. "Ramsey!" I yelled as I clawed his back. My yells did not alarm him one bit. Roughly he kept going. In. Out. In. Out. In. He's just so big and no matter how many times he take me its still a lot for me. "Relax, love. Always so tense."

I relaxed my walls around him and helped thrust. I felt warmness and tingles that were different. It felt good. I felt selfish as I pushed my hips to his meeting his thrust with my own.

"Oh Y/N! Now you're getting it."
I stopped. For the first time I stopped him and he didn't finish. He looked mad. I sat up and untied my bra kissing him like he does me. Roughly with selfish intent for my own pleasure.

I did that for a while till he grabbed me by my hips trying to push me down so he can gain dominance once again. I smacked his hand and moved them away. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. Blue and cold with confusion.

Leaving a peck on his lips before I turn around leaving him on his knees behind me. Faster than he can comprehend I kneel in front as he faces my back and I spread my legs lining him up at my entrance. Slowly and steadily I lean back as his long thick shaft fills me.

He must not have understood what I did because I slowly went back and forth concerned with my own pleasure as my moans came out silent for but a few times. He grabbed my hips and rocked his hips with mine till he got really rough. He must not liked what I did. You never know with Ramsey. His roughness concerned me not one bit while I grabbed a pillow biting on it muffling my moans so no one could hear us.

That was the night he took me for the longest. He wouldn't let me leave after. He made me stay till midday where we slept to catch up on what we skipped.