Part 2

(The image above is Kieren)

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

Smoke drifted out of the barrel of the handgun situated between Kieren's hands as he pressed the trigger with a calm expression. His body exuded power and focus as he concentrated on the enemies before him. Each shot was made in rapid succession as they pierced through the dead center of the head, heart and throat of the human clad in a black stealth armor. The black figure carried a small danger covered in poison, obviously hoping to kill Kieren in a quiet manner. The next assassin quickly slid away from Kieren while trying to shield the vital points of the body as the assassin did not expect Kieren to retaliate. The assassin swayed to and fro in an evasive maneuver, trying to avoid eminent destruction. But it was a wasted attempted as the sound of the firearm rang out once more.

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

The pitiful body could only roll away due to the dying momentum as it too had been completely destroyed in the same vitals as his dead comrade was shot through. Another assassin quickly replaced the deceased. Only this time, the assassin took the initiative to attack by charging at Kieren with a knife, hoping to pressure Kieren into misfiring and allow his fellow assassins time to regroup to shoot at a distance. Unfortunately for the assassin, Kieren was unfazed by the charge and once again a dark figure fell to join the bloody bodies on the floor.

Before the dead assassin could be properly exit Kieren's field of view, the next one approached at an incredible speed behind his fellow comrade. Unlike the previous dummy which charged like a wild bull, this one was agile as it used some obstacles to cover the targets on its body as it got closer. But this did nothing to deter the shooter from make another round of shots. On the contrary, the shots came even faster than before.

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

However the assassin was able to buy time for his comrades to encircle around Kieren. 10 more assassin surrounded Kieren from all sides with guns drawn out, preparing to fire into the center where Kieren stood. They watched him closely as he slowly put the handgun into the holster hidden underneath his jacket and reached out for the poisoned dagger the first assassin had dropped.

The assassins were on edge with cold sweat. The information provided on their assassination target did not include knowledge of marksmanship or combat of any kind. In fact the profile stated that their target was an ordinary teenager who was polished in the areas of economics and social communications to become the next head of a business corporation. They believed they could quickly and easily kill the target once they separated him from his bodyguards.

"Geez. I just came back from grandma Akiko's funeral and someone already sent out assassins to kill me now that I don't have grandma Akiko to back me. Can't you guys be a little more considerate?"

Kieren's voice was soft and full of contempt. His head tilted slightly to the floor as his hair covered his eyes. But the assassins all felt a chill run down their spines as Kieren's calm demeanor took a darker tone. The previous tense atmosphere turned into a suffocating pressure as though they had awoken a vicious tiger slumbering in a dark cave.