The last frontline

"BOOM!" The door exploded and hit a group of clones "HERE THEY COME!" Shouted Knoz as he shot the droids with his blaster pistols. "Crab droids!" A clone trooper said as 3 groups of crab droids joined the battle taking out clones. "WE NEED THE FLAMETHROWERS!" Yelled Boozi. As the flame troops went to assist me and my men we had to cover them before they can burn the droids "Cover t-Agh!" A clone trooper exclaimed as he gotshot in the chest. Dead. "Every shot counts!" "Take em down take em down!" "We are completely exposed!" My troops were yelling. "Take them out take em all do-Uagh!" "Move it flamethrowers! And hurry." "Yes sir." They replied and burned the droids "Yeah. Wohohoo!" "Alright!" "Yeah, that'll teach em." Said Boozi as we all marched to the gates to push the droids back into the desert. As the battle was long and harsh the clones luckily lived to fight another day along with the arrival of the reinforcements of Luminara and Obi Wan Kenobi. "We are glad you got here general." I said "We are glad to see you in one piece commander." Luminara said as she and her men moved to a nearby droid fort. "You have earned a break soldier." Said Obi Wan Kenobi. I smiled and ordered my men to get into the republic fleet and went to Courascant.