Chapter 12: What's happening to the world!

Naomi's pov

"Why are you here Naomi?" Will yelled at me.

"Uh- come inside," I mumbled nervously making room for him to come in. He glared at me and walked toward the couch and sat down without greeting anyone. I closed the door and pulled my beanie down. I walked toward the couches and sat down. "So Will, this is Keith."

"G'day mate," he greeted with his thick Australian accent which was insanely hot. Instead of greeting Keith, Will just glared at him.

"Why are you here!" He yelled emphasizing every word.

"Last night I went fighting and fought Mark, I passed out and Mark and Dylan were nice enough to take me to the Hospital. The nurse told them that I was fine and they knew that if they brought me back to you, you would literally kill them so they brought me to Dylan's house," I explained but that didn't make his glare soften at all.

"You are in so much trouble, Naomi!" He yelled. "Why did you go fighting? I clearly told you you couldn't!"

"I was trying to earn the money we needed to buy a house," I muttered looking down. His glare hardened even more if that's even possible. His eyes were twitching which usually happened when he was furious.

"I told you that I could earn it myself!" He yelled.

"I wanted to help, it would've taken you a long time to earn it working at a grocery store," I told him. "Dylan, Mark, and Keith were nice enough to give us the money for my birthday, we can finally buy a house!"

"They did?" He asked and I nodded. His mood changes scared me so much. "Thanks, guys."

"You're welcome," Mark, Dylan, and Keith said in unison.

"You're still in a lot of trouble Naomi." He glared at me while I handed him the money. "I'm gonna go and look for houses, you stay here and I'll come and pick you up."

He got up and motioned for me to get up as well. I got up and he slapped me in the face. I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek. I pushed him away from me. He had no right to do that.

"Get out!" I yelled.

He turned around and walked out the door.

"Are you okay?" I heard Dylan ask. He looked worried and upset. He walked toward me and engulfed me in a hug, surrounding me in his amazing smell. He smelt so putrid. The more he held me in his arms, the more it made me think that he liked me the way I liked him. As more than friends.

"I'm fine."

I cleared my throat pulling away from the hug laying on the couch. Dylan turned around and walked into the kitchen. He came back out with three big macs.

"Oooh, can I have some?"

"In ten minutes," he said. I sat up and stared at the clock watching the seconds go by.

"Guys, I'm bored," I whined.

"Dylan, can we play hide n seek?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, can we?" I asked smiling at Mark while he smiled back.

"No," Dylan replied dryly.

"Fine," I muttered frowning.

"Do you guys wanna hear a joke?" I asked.

"No," Dylan and Keith said in unison.

"Yes." Mark smiled.

"What does a nosey pepper do?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"It gets jalapeno business," I told them laughing with Mark while Keith and Dylan just looked at Mark and me in a weird way.