Chapter 2 - Surprise Attack

In the dead of the night, I treaded back to my hideout across the rubble filled paths. It didn't always look like this.

Park Taehwan.

He was an easy kill.

Not all of them are going to be pushovers. I have to strengthen myself in preparation for the real war. Once I kill every single one of them and myself, I'll reset the world and then...

And then he can...

Step.. step.. step..

I froze in my tracks as I strained my ears and tried to hear where the footsteps were coming from. Before I had a chance to react, I was hit from the back.

Wincing as I jumped away from the man, I flashed a hostile look at the person standing before me, wearing a snapback and mask which concealed his features.

"You bastard."

"Ouch, that hurts. To think that you are the hottest prey I have ever came across."

"Just cut to the chase. You want to kill me right? Don't you dare think that it's going to be easy. You'll be dead before you get me."

"We'll see about that."

After saying that, he leapt towards me with murderous intent in his eyes. If I was the old me, I would have peed in my pants, but the me I am now will not back down that easily. He's going to suffer if he thinks so lowly of me.

I'm different now.

---
A/N

Hi guys! 😎 What do you guys think about Rowoon appearance in this chapter? It's still quite short but I'll try to lengthen the chapters in the future but do understand that since this is still sort of a slow build up to the story so i think that it shouldn't be too long if not it might get a little boring haha am I even making sense? 😝

A video that I always rewatch :