Chapter 2 [why did I say that?]

No way...

No way...

No way...

This shouldn't be possible..

But why...?

Why is it happening right now?

Staring back at me in the mirror was a redhead male I recognized as Seijurou. The one who I was supposed to engage with today, but canceled due to the fact that we pass out just an hour before the party.

But...Why is my reflection reflecting him..?

"S-seijurou-kun? Is.. t-that you?" I croaked out, staring up at the girl who looked like me whilst I still sitting down on the floor, panicking.

The girl remained silent, staring at me as if she can't believe this is happening either.

"...that's you right?" I repeated the second time. "Because if not, I'll be more panic because I-"

"What the hell?" She uttered out much to my surprise. She then looked down to her body, before jumping a little, checking her feet, legs, chest, hands, everything.

Honestly, it's sort of uncomfortable watching myself of that.

"Um...Seijurou..." I croaked out, lifting my hand a bit. Now sure that it was him inside. "Please don't do that..."

Seijurou stopped before looking at me, furrowing his eyebrows. He then jumps a little when he realized what he was doing and composed himself.

"Ah...um..sorry." she-he mumbled out, looking the other way embarassedly much to his out of characterness. "I just....I'm really sorry." He apologized sincerely, bowing in a slight angle that it shocks me.

"No, no it's fine." I said, waving my arms reassuringly before pushing myself off the ground. "It's..just weird seeing me doing that..haha.." I laughed awkwardly. The fact the laugh was not exactly in my voice makes it twice as awkward.

Things gotten more weird and uncomfortable for me when I stood up. It's like my whole body felt heavier and at the same time lighter that it doesn't take me much effort to do that than usual.

I was never really tall, but I was never that short either. I was considered at average height for a japanese girl, but no matter how tall I am or how Seijurou was not exactly the tallest guy on his basketball team, it doesn't stop the fact that my point of view and his is different.

Everything seems..shorter and let's add the fact that I need to stare down at 'myself' to actually have eye contact when I never have to when I was myself looking at the mirror.

I could tell that Seijurou felt as weird out and uncomfortable as I am, but I could see that he is much more composed.

"How did this happened?" The girl now known Seijurou sighed out, pushing her..his bangs up, frustrated.

"I don't know.." I replied, looking down towards my body before gulping and turned to the mirror again, not believing that this is really happening.

'How did this happened?' I repeated what Seijurou asked to myself inside my head as I tried to recall what may be the cause of this.

But before I could, the sound of the doorbell ring cut me off from whatever I was thinking. My eyes widen in horror and snapped my head to the door.

Looking just as horrified or more than before, I turned towards Seijurou to which he returned with a blank look.

A blank look that says, 'don't look at me, I'm just as confuse.'