Lost

{We're not going to get to Katie s point of view just yet! ~love, lokikatie~}

Agent Coulson's point of view

After the incident, they tell me Loki escaped. That doesn't bother me. What does is that they can't find Katie's body.

"I'm sorry Coulson. I didn't mean to um, you know," Bruce says to me.

"That's not your fault, it's eveyone's. I just wish she would have let me take the hit..." I say, swallowing my tears.

"You know, she could be alive, You-Know-Who might have taken her," he says. "I've been trying to get access to see all her places of residence, to search for her signature."

"The Avengers were given all access though," I say, confused.

"Well, yeah, but when the accident happened, they reset everyone. They gave you all access, but for now the Avengers are at minimal access, " he says.

"Okay, show me where to enter the number," I sigh, but really I am hopeful she is out there.

"Just here, I hacked the rest," Bruce says. Then Tony walks in.

"Oh, are we hacking? That'll give me somehing to do, since Pepper isn't answering my calls," Tony says, inviting himself over.

"Not hacking, I found an All Access, " Bruce smiles.

"Whatever,  back to the searching. Check for childhood homes the most," I direct. After a few minutes of searching, Bruce smiles.

"That's got to be it. She always talks about this one!" he says, grinning. He points to a stucco house with a palm teee in the front.

"She calls it California Grande!" Tony says,  so I know this is it.

"Let's go!" I say, a little giddy.

"We are in the air over New York, and I don't think they are going to land unless we found Loki," Bruce says, frowning.

"Tony?" Bruce and I ask, together.

"This is going to be an awkward flight," he grumbles. "But I'll do it."

"We only need to get to the ground, we can find some other transport then," Bruce says.

×*×*×*×*×*×*×

(still Coulson's Point of view)

We strap on our air masks, and Tony suits up.

"Ready, boys? This is gonna be one heck of a flight," Tony laughs. Bruce nods the okay,  and we hold on to Tony as he jumps out of he ship. We free fall for a while, then Tony turns on his rockets and we float to the ground. Which happens to be in front of a Pizza Hut.

"Tony, are you up for some pizza?" I laugh,  trying to get used to walking. People stare at us, Tony laughs ajd takes off the suit, and Bruce walks in.

We eat outside, I feeling a little self conscious.

"Okay, we are in New Jersey," Bruce says. "Who's taking us to Cali?"

"I've got that covered." Tony grins.

"We are not flying there on your back," I say.

"Oh, it's not that, we are going on a bullet train!"

×*×*×*×*×*×*×

Katie's Point of View (be ready for waffles, and surprises ehehehe!)

I wake up, dizzy and confused. I close my eyes, not wanting to examine my surroundings. Then I can't stand not knowing where I am, so I open my eyes slowly. I can't believe it. I am sitting on my childhood bed, which is a large bed, in my old room, in my childhood home.